Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
03 July, 12:26
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Thank you for Overturning the 2020 Election, Justice Thomas. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² We Are FREE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
02 July, 08:39
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 July, 08:29
Love it ... "Our Day Will Come"

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 July, 08:18
From March 27, 2022

"Justice Clarence Thomas, all will be well with you. All they have are words that will not stand. You will remain on the Supreme Court, and those I want removed, I will remove. Thomas, that is not you. Chief will be in your name. Yes, I am promoting you, My son, so do not fear what they have threatened you with. I am moving My hand against those who have threatened you. These are the days of Hammon, and what they wanted for you will come upon them. I am your protector, so Justice Thomas, all will be well with you and your house."

https://www.jgminternation...

connie wright @cowri
02 July, 07:49
We have Love & Respect for this Hero & Patriot. Thank You Clarence

Robert Kolar @neurotixrob
02 July, 07:06

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
02 July, 03:18
It is a beautiful sight to behold.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
02 July, 02:48

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
02 July, 02:17

Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 July, 08:29
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication