Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
03 July, 08:18
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
03 July, 08:40
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
all medicine is a scam in my opinion. no doctor visit, medicine, vax, insurance or tests for me since 1987 and not one sick day since. i even heal physical injuries with frequency and meditation. btw, i am 58 years old and i look 35. must all be a coincidence, right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

I am Keri @Lionessheart
02 July, 01:06
not when you intentionally bypass our God given immune system by injecting poison into our blood stream

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
02 July, 01:05
Exactly!!!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
02 July, 12:56
Yep. took me 5 yrs of flu shots to figure it out. No covvid vx but I definitely feel compromised from 2015-19 flu shots 😞 Watching TV convinced me I should get the age directed stay asleep shot. It’s all BS!!!!!!!! 😭😡

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
02 July, 01:02
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
I have an aunt who was born with an auto immune issue. She can't take any jabs as she'll die from them

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
02 July, 02:12
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Bingo..same here. got flu vax three yrs in a row. i think the last one got me. havent been able to work since. been 10 yrs.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 July, 12:26
There has never been a good system.