MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
02 July, 12:20
There has never been a good vaccine

WAKE UP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
02 July, 12:56
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Yep. took me 5 yrs of flu shots to figure it out. No covvid vx but I definitely feel compromised from 2015-19 flu shots ๐Ÿ˜ž Watching TV convinced me I should get the age directed stay asleep shot. Itโ€™s all BS!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
Bingo..same here. got flu vax three yrs in a row. i think the last one got me. havent been able to work since. been 10 yrs.
02:12 PM - Jul 02, 2022
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
02 July, 03:55
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I hate it for both of us and anyone else who fell for the pitch. I am so sorry!! ๐Ÿ˜ข
I see it daily now with the big pharma ads all the warnings, etc. Why are people still getting vxed, tested, infused etc. And when invthe hell did โ€œinfusionโ€ become a medical term? Oh... what do I know.
whatโ€™s really weird is about a month ago itโ€™s like someone flipped a switch on my health. Too bizarre to go in to. Many issues. Better now and grateful. Still hopeful we we all have benefits of all medical re-education and new tech. Hugs to you, fren. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ™

02 July, 06:21
wow..thats so good. yep..i was stupid back then. fell for it. then i got really sick and went to 5 drs. The last one told me i was nuts and needed to see a shrink. sooooo i went into research mode. went on a super strict diet, loaded up on supplements and felt much better. i did that for 6 months...i cant eat like a bird for the rest of my life so back to eating my sweets. but have had chronic fatigue since with occasional pains in my hands and feet....weird. MUCH like Fibro but it comes and goes... certain noises hurt my ears, chemical smells like perfume, deodorants, air freshners, etc...send me over the edge. VERY sensitive to smells. I can smell a gnat fart. ๐Ÿ˜œ.

02 July, 06:24
oh the only miracle i have had..i somehow tore my achilles or something. i was in so much pain for almost 3 yrs. ready to buy a foot brace just to try to walk pain free. ONE DAY..i woke up..pain was completely gone. its gone. I have to give God credit for that one. its amazing. now if he could work on the rest of me...LOL BAD joint pain is another problem from the flu vax. every joint hurts..some worse than others.