MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
02 July, 12:20
There has never been a good vaccine

WAKE UP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
03 July, 08:18
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
all medicine is a scam in my opinion. no doctor visit, medicine, vax, insurance or tests for me since 1987 and not one sick day since. i even heal physical injuries with frequency and meditation. btw, i am 58 years old and i look 35. must all be a coincidence, right?
08:40 PM - Jul 03, 2022
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 July, 01:47
That’s true. Once we realized this we stopped all prescribed meds and got well almost instantly. Statins, BP meds, diabetes, acid reflux meds all stopped. We are in our 70’s and 80’s so it’s almost never too late to stop and get well.

Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
03 July, 09:21
I had a cold in 2009...that's about it and I'm 54. A positive state of mind and well being is critical.

Stacee Barton @sdb1972
03 July, 10:04
In response Devout Patriot to his Publication
yeah I had not been sick for awhile.. but I am so sick now just laying here crying a bit 😥