MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
02 July, 12:20
There has never been a good vaccine

WAKE UP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
Yep. took me 5 yrs of flu shots to figure it out. No covvid vx but I definitely feel compromised from 2015-19 flu shots 😞 Watching TV convinced me I should get the age directed stay asleep shot. It’s all BS!!!!!!!! 😭😑
12:56 PM - Jul 02, 2022
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KoffeeK in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
02 July, 02:12
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Bingo..same here. got flu vax three yrs in a row. i think the last one got me. havent been able to work since. been 10 yrs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
02 July, 03:55
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I hate it for both of us and anyone else who fell for the pitch. I am so sorry!! 😒
I see it daily now with the big pharma ads all the warnings, etc. Why are people still getting vxed, tested, infused etc. And when invthe hell did β€œinfusion” become a medical term? Oh... what do I know.
what’s really weird is about a month ago it’s like someone flipped a switch on my health. Too bizarre to go in to. Many issues. Better now and grateful. Still hopeful we we all have benefits of all medical re-education and new tech. Hugs to you, fren. πŸ˜˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ™

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
02 July, 01:02
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
I have an aunt who was born with an auto immune issue. She can't take any jabs as she'll die from them

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
02 July, 01:42
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
πŸ˜’πŸ˜˜πŸ™