Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Juan called “near death experience for America” before anyone knew what was coming.

He was exactly correct.
12:34 PM - Jun 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
30 June, 11:14
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I love 107 but his idea of fun differs slightly from mine 😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
30 June, 09:28
1234 :)

and yet people will still talk trash on Juan and be genuinely angry at him for not giving the answers they WANT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
30 June, 08:30
White hat time travelelers saving humanity. Amen 🙏

30 June, 08:29
#1234 timestamp

30 June, 08:36
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
America will be unified again.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
30 June, 06:49
still calling morrison

rush is too easy

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
30 June, 04:39
Coming in hot...
The Dark Night of the Soul for America

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
30 June, 04:11

memes matter @NoComment
30 June, 03:56
,i gather he is and was elaborating/confirming the Qposts as well,but in biblical and spiritual context

I am Keri @Lionessheart
30 June, 03:55
oh joy! a bonus for me since ive experienced one myself..i know what to expect 🤨

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
30 June, 03:42

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
30 June, 03:30
Yes he did! He is still talking about it!

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
30 June, 12:56
1234!!

One of my favorite "little known" Juan casts is this interview with the flyovers...

The prophets of baal and Ezekiel? (could be wrong). In a challenge to prove the one true god, the Baal prophets do all of their magic encantations, etc to light their alter. Ezekiel offers them to pour water on his.

After all [their] efforts, the baal alter never lights... Ezekiel prays to God for assistance to light his water-logged alter and it's ignited on the top of the hill for all to see...

I didn't describe it nearly as well as he did but it's a fantastic allegory for the last 5-6 years. So excited to see how God moves in this situation...

https://podcasts.apple.com...

Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 June, 12:53
Juan gives me boundless Faih in God's plan and the imperfect creations he chose to execute it in these days. Us!!! POTUS is the perfect choice to take the point on this operation. NO better pointman walks on earth than my President for this plan. 😎 Juan .....or if i could speak english for a moment....John....is a wonderful mentor to support us thru this education we have undertaken by choice. I couldnt be more humble and proud simultaniously than when John steps forward and takes His rightful place.....i mean Juan. WWG1WGA WW MAGA 👊🤝🙏☝️🏁🇺🇸💜♡♡♡♡

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
30 June, 01:27
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Perfectly said. i have always called Juan my Teacher. He is a wonderful teacher to those with ears to hear. And yes, there are also those of us with eyes to see who he really is. Or maybe it’s our hearts telling us who he is.

memes matter @NoComment
30 June, 03:52
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
JuantastiQ💕

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
30 June, 12:53
Something has to Ignite the Military!!

Border?

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
30 June, 09:51
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Food Riots?

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
30 June, 12:46
NDEs (near death experiences) are transformational!

Once one sees Light and Wisdom and Beauty, no one turns back to the darkness.

Freedom!

THANKS BE TO GOD.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 June, 12:43
Juan has been dead center right on everything he has told us so far that Nana has heard out of his mouth.

Nino had someone on his show the other day saying something like, " Well how can you follow Juan after all the things he has been wrong about or lied about"

Nana wanted to go thr the screen and slap that fool!
I wanted to ask him to show us one damn thing, JUST ONE thing that Juan has been wrong about.

Of course it is entirely possible that the person simply was not intelligent enough to realize the selection of certain words in context make all the difference.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
30 June, 04:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Juan has been the one constant through all of this. And if he was wrong about something, it is my thoughts it was intentional. Disinfo is necessary.
We aren't the only ones listening..
Be blessed.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
01 July, 12:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I wouldlove to hear Juan's thoughts on Nino's guest Clay Clark about Monkey Pox. It sounded like dooms day!
https://rumble.com/v1abe7e...

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
30 June, 12:43
Juan also said we will have an Ester moment.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
30 June, 12:35
Is a gut punch still coming?

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
30 June, 12:48
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
It has to be coming.
Things haven't spiralled totally out of control yet.

So, something else very big must still be on the agenda