Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 June, 12:34
Juan called “near death experience for America” before anyone knew what was coming.

He was exactly correct.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Juan has been dead center right on everything he has told us so far that Nana has heard out of his mouth.

Nino had someone on his show the other day saying something like, " Well how can you follow Juan after all the things he has been wrong about or lied about"

Nana wanted to go thr the screen and slap that fool!
I wanted to ask him to show us one damn thing, JUST ONE thing that Juan has been wrong about.

Of course it is entirely possible that the person simply was not intelligent enough to realize the selection of certain words in context make all the difference.
12:43 PM - Jun 30, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
01 July, 12:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I wouldlove to hear Juan's thoughts on Nino's guest Clay Clark about Monkey Pox. It sounded like dooms day!
https://rumble.com/v1abe7e...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 July, 07:55
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
I will post it on 107 Daily and check it out. thx, idk

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
01 July, 08:12
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
some say clay's DS,
so doom gloom would make sense

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
30 June, 04:08
Juan has been the one constant through all of this. And if he was wrong about something, it is my thoughts it was intentional. Disinfo is necessary.
We aren't the only ones listening..
Be blessed.

01 July, 10:44
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
He is very selective of his word choices Nana thinks when he is giving disinformation and much of it has been by omission of facts rather than misleading with facts,

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
30 June, 01:56
😂🤣😂👍👍 Nana, i'll bet Nino wanted to slap the dog snot out of that person also...Juan has ALWAYS been right about it ALL...even to the point of...meticulous. The movie The Called, Making of a Perfect Day says SO MUCH....i still watch it over and over and catch something new...Hugs to you!💞🕊😘

01 July, 10:45
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
😘

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
30 June, 12:51
Nino is still a “newbie” Anon. He is little whiny and impatient! It seems to me that Anons at this point KNOW that everything happening is part of “the plan”. Juan has been spot on, when Timing is considered🙏🇺🇸❤️.

We knowTrump loves BOOMERANGS..,NCSWIC!!

🍿🍿

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
30 June, 12:54
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication