Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 June, 12:34
Juan called “near death experience for America” before anyone knew what was coming.

He was exactly correct.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 June, 12:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Juan gives me boundless Faih in God's plan and the imperfect creations he chose to execute it in these days. Us!!! POTUS is the perfect choice to take the point on this operation. NO better pointman walks on earth than my President for this plan. 😎 Juan .....or if i could speak english for a moment....John....is a wonderful mentor to support us thru this education we have undertaken by choice. I couldnt be more humble and proud simultaniously than when John steps forward and takes His rightful place.....i mean Juan. WWG1WGA WW MAGA 👊🤝🙏☝️🏁🇺🇸💜♡♡♡♡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it