Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 June, 12:34
Juan called “near death experience for America” before anyone knew what was coming.

He was exactly correct.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
Juan gives me boundless Faih in God's plan and the imperfect creations he chose to execute it in these days. Us!!! POTUS is the perfect choice to take the point on this operation. NO better pointman walks on earth than my President for this plan. 😎 Juan .....or if i could speak english for a moment....John....is a wonderful mentor to support us thru this education we have undertaken by choice. I couldnt be more humble and proud simultaniously than when John steps forward and takes His rightful place.....i mean Juan. WWG1WGA WW MAGA 👊🤝🙏☝️🏁🇺🇸💜♡♡♡♡
12:53 PM - Jun 30, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
30 June, 03:52
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
JuantastiQ💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Salt + Light @SaltandLight
30 June, 01:27
Perfectly said. i have always called Juan my Teacher. He is a wonderful teacher to those with ears to hear. And yes, there are also those of us with eyes to see who he really is. Or maybe it’s our hearts telling us who he is.

30 June, 02:53
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
I found Juan on Field Mcconnells utube ch. He was so knowlegeable and had an obvious pedegree that put Him among names of power and influence.....and exposing these scum in the swamp as His whole lifes purpose. And that was something i wanted as well. He was very scarce at times in those days....early days of the BIG undertaking of draining the swamp. (and then flooding them). So when He began doing more vids with us i knew we were past the part that had to happen without disruption from US...We the people could have effed a bunch up if we we'rent MADE AWARE by Juan and Q. POTUS told us soo much too...sometimes coded. I have never wavered since they crowned faux buydin the prom queen of the old defunct corporation. We must remember what we already know....much of that came from John. ....i mean Juan.🙃

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
30 June, 01:02
Are you saying juan is John,? cuz if you are ,thats a Bunch of Bull shit.
We all know who juan is now.

30 June, 02:34
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Well sorry for rufflng ur feathers. What u believe wasnt important to what we are discussing here. But since ur here why not give ur thoughts on who He is? U seem swearingly sure that Juan is not John....which is so funny to say...giggle. Juan is literally John but its fine for this discussion. What we believe warrants no ridicule from u. And i can assure u...ur charming approach to the topic kinda paints a picture of u smashing all the conspiracy theorists under ur boots. Sorry im rambling.....so what do u add?

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
30 June, 03:20
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
lets just put it to rest about wether john is alive please