Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 July, 11:38
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Nana heard Gene Decode say that yes we could make gold but it was not exactly like the real thing and the species that use it to clear the atmospheres around their planets can only use the real thing. Said that the fake gold does not work so that leads me to believe there is SOME difference.

WONDER how WE laymen would ever know the difference?

"Gold for Dummies" we may need!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
30 June, 11:17
Interdasting! 🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
30 June, 10:53
Well, thats pretty interesting Kim! 👍😊❤️

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
30 June, 10:12
really intersting…gold is huge in skincare

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
30 June, 04:05
getting the gold bangles out to wear. got so used to not wearing my jewellery when i was still in south africa tks kim for the share

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
30 June, 03:24
👀

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
30 June, 02:25

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
30 June, 02:15
Gold is being used to treat cancer.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
30 June, 08:09
There seems to be more to Gold than we are being told.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
30 June, 02:12
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
yep....google plex was thrown around.....
awesome times that we are living in with awesome warrior patriots!

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
30 June, 02:19
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Listen to Bix Weir and his deep dig on Gold said they discovered so much gold in Grand Canyon it was quickly shut down and the CB hurried to start Federal Reserve.

Roosevelt added adjacent national forest lands and re-designated the preserve a U.S. National Monument on January 11, 1908.[30] Opponents, such as holders of land and mining claims, blocked efforts to reclassify the monument as a National Park for 11 years. Grand Canyon National Park was finally established as the 17th U.S. National Park by an Act of Congress signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson on February 26, 1919.

Then Theodore Roosevelt confiscated the peoples gold. Without these moves the central bankers knew they would for ever loose control here after gaining a big foot hold under Lincoln then ACT 1871

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
30 June, 07:00
Something’s happening in South Africa this week with it’s power supplies … wonder if it’s got to do with the war in the Dumbs

It’s not the strikes cause we know “Military is in control”
The puppets are gone

https://ewn.co.za/2022/06/...

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
30 June, 06:51
I could use a little of that right now 😁

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
30 June, 05:47
woah Kim . Mercury huh ? Allied chemical ( now Honeywell) dumped mercury into Onondaga Lake where i live for 50 years.then this happened yesterday.https://cnycentral.com/new...

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
30 June, 06:00
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
30 June, 07:15
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I heard that on the radio on my way home from work. They were saying what good is the land to them, all swampy. They can't make money from having the land. This was Clay & Buck on 106.9

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
30 June, 05:41

Red Pilled Swede @RedPilledSwede
30 June, 01:12
Wow! Im willing to be the test case for injestion research. Who wants to give me a few 100 ounces of gold in capsule form? Just doing my part to help save the world, frens 😁

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
30 June, 12:24
Pure energy, the cup of life. 💛

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
29 June, 11:18
All things [they] don't want us (AU...) to have.
Who was Mercury?...

#GodWins

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
30 June, 05:06
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
Trade makes gold.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
29 June, 11:00
Did you catch that last method....👂 💥

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
29 June, 11:03
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
29 June, 11:03
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
I did :)

LeLe John @Grace1125
29 June, 10:26
monoatomic gold, ive ised it several times

29 June, 09:35
There is a fourth method, discovered by plasma scientists in USA. In a plasma chamber, while creating electricity, live plasma creates certain elements from itself too. They didn't say it directly that they had made gold, but named their company after gold as a hint. They were deeply moved by their discovery of what plasma is. it fills the universum, there's no vacuum, everything is alive, stars are alive and made of plasma, and everything is connected instantly. We're up to huge new discoveries and revelations of what the truth about life really is.

29 June, 09:37
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
29 June, 09:29
idk why it took me so long discussing gold to relate back to early drops...

"what does it mean to be covered in gold?"

makes you wonder what its true value is in this universe

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
29 June, 09:34
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
I think there's definitely more to it than we know :)

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
29 June, 09:23
I just learned something .. Good Post!

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
29 June, 09:23
could be a going con(cern)

Red Edge @Rededge
29 June, 09:21
Wow.never knew that.
great video