Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK changed his banner at 7:17am Eastern...

Maybe it's something else, but I keep gravitating towards the date. 7.17.22 is 23 years and 1 Day from the plane crash...
10:22 PM - Jun 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
30 June, 03:50
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Hmm. What about this?

8400 days > 84 < > 48 (-48)

22 years, 11 months, 29 days > 11

(Reposted with correct screen.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
29 June, 12:17
I'm looking at the "Sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward".....

P(A∪B) Formula

The symbol "∪" (union) means "or". i.e., P(A∪B) is the probability of happening of the event A or B. To find, P(A∪B), we have to count the sample points that are present in both A and B. So is P(A∪B) = P(A) + P(B)?

No, because while counting the sample points from A and B, the sample points that are in A∩B are counted twice. Thus, we need to subtract P(A∩B) from the above sum to get P(A∪B).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
29 June, 11:53
Wow how awesome and all these comments. I just asked when did VK change banner. Very interesting and makes me smile :)

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
29 June, 11:25
july 4 Julian…July 17 Gregorian

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
29 June, 09:46
I am concerned that this "ritual" is a misdirect. They like Gematria, Dates and Symbols... above humanity.
Q & Quetzalcoatl... God of life, light and wisdom, lord of the day and the winds. Ruler of the West.
The Nahua people such as the Aztecs, Chichimecs and the Toltecs believe that the heavens were constructed and separated into 13 levels (American Flag/East India Company Flag number of stripes), usually called Topan. Each level had one to many Lords (gods) living in and ruling them.
In Aztec mythology, the Thirteen Heavens were formed out of Cipactli's head when the gods made creation out of its body, whereas Tlaltícpac, the earth, was made from its center and the nine levels of the underworld (Mictlan) from its tail.
The most important of these heavens was Omeyocan (Place of Two) (the duality), where Ometeotl - the dual Lord/Lady, creator of the Dual-Genesis who, as male, takes the name Ometecuhtli (Two Lord), and as female is named Omecihuatl (Two Lady)

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
29 June, 09:40
if SOL ends July 15th on the gregorian calendar, then 7/17 gregorian would be July 2nd on the Eastman calendar, VK said he'd be back July 2nd?
🤔

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
29 June, 01:29
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
SOL?

What does that mean?

Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
30 June, 08:16
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Hmmm - leave on one calendar (gregorian) and return on another (SOL)?

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
29 June, 09:22
kek

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
29 June, 09:53
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
lol

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
29 June, 09:05
"Ark rests on mountains of Ararat after waters prevail and abate for 150 days total"

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
29 June, 12:56
I thought the same about the timing of the plane crash, and it being the 17th.
I guess we shall see.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
29 June, 09:52
In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication
23 plus one is 24 = 888

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
29 June, 12:04
I posted his change of banner 2 days ago, I was pulled into the symbols. Omega

HOUND DOG @HoundDogNick
28 June, 11:21
I know your prob sick of me..lol 😂
7:17 > 87
I saw a Clarence Thomas article today about RV/Travel
Lots of details caught my eye.
Clarence Thomas has spent the last twenty summers driving to nearly forty states in his RV often meeting people who don’t have a clue he’s a judge.

News in all forms unlocks the map, right?

Clarence also has a book called "EQUAL JUSTICE"
DJT demanded "EQUAL TIME"

Here's the link for the entire article and here's a few things I noticed.

https://www.washingtonexam...

HOUND DOG @HoundDogNick
28 June, 11:30
In response HOUND DOG to her Publication
Also DJT talked about RV randomly June 2020

28 June, 11:43
In response HOUND DOG to her Publication
Definitely not sick of you.
Thanks for adding!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
28 June, 11:06
t/s here = 222
jun 29 [29 > 11] 2022

Spencer Foley @sjfoley7
28 June, 11:04
7/17 is my birthday. I’m sure that’s what he’s pointing to.

28 June, 11:09
In response Spencer Foley to his Publication
lol...totally!

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
28 June, 10:55
christmas comes early this year?
and new years too?
just pondering out loud
😊

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
28 June, 10:46
July 17th is also the 198th day of the year.

198 = 18

7.17 > 78

78 = Kennedy

What R the odds!

28 June, 10:31
^^ I will also add 7.17 is 21 days away from 6.26 which is when he changed his banner...

He's been pointing to 21 quite a bit lately.
Multiple Meanings but 21 > 777

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
29 June, 09:57
777=21...don't forget William Wallace Lincoln who would be 171 in 2022...born 12.21.1850 d. as Omar Mukhtar on 9.13.1931

Linda Brown @Lindylou
29 June, 10:18
17/7 is my birthdate. Nice seeing interesting things on that date 😁