Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
28 June, 05:44
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I concurβ£οΈπŸ’―

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
28 June, 03:18
He is a national treasure πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
28 June, 03:17
OMG, I love him!!!πŸ˜πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ€—πŸ€©πŸ˜ŽπŸ€ 

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
28 June, 01:45
RV?

Bee Bee @BxAx17
28 June, 01:43
I thought for a sec he had a Twitter account and he would post My fellow Americans ...πŸ’₯
but hes not on Twitter...

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
28 June, 01:32
How awesome. Thank God for Clarence πŸ˜‡πŸ™β€οΈ

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
28 June, 01:31
God Bless He, His Families And Friends. Angels On Their Bumpers!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
28 June, 05:45
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
AmenπŸ™β€οΈ

Susie __Q @Susie_Q

Susie __Q @Susie_Q

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
28 June, 01:28
That is truly one of the coolest stories I've heard in a long time! I wonder if I would recognize him in a local context? He has a very memorable face, but how closely do we look at people we don't know in everyday life? I love this story, and I pray for him, not sure how much he will continue to do this right now.

Pink Totter @Totter
29 June, 02:30
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
I had the same thought... have I run into him somewhere?... would I recognize him?... after all he's not traveling in his judging garbs.

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
28 June, 01:23
Patriot loving America

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
Pray for his protection

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
Trump cracks jokes after forgetting what an RV is

https://youtu.be/nFD4jKTwJ...
Trump cracks jokes after forgetting what an RV is - YouTube

President Donald Trump joked on Friday he was going to buy an RV and drive around the country with first lady Melania Trump. The president fumbled with the p...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 June, 01:46
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚Fookin mac daddy, do it Q.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 June, 01:47
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
They did used to call them travel trailers though, then got fancy and started saying rv's.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
28 June, 01:08
good people everywhere :)

connie wright @cowri
28 June, 12:37
I would recognize him. I watched him sit through the confirmation TRIAL - the lies about Anita Hills - His response Is what I remember the most _ Judge Clarence Thomas is a Hero to have survived the leftist lies - and survived the assassinate attempt recently

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
28 June, 12:37
How cool is ThisπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ