Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
27 June, 09:54
By coincidence I just passed day 1000 of not listening to Pink. Some of us are hardcore on these matters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
27 June, 12:56
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I used to love listening to the radio while driving. However, now I find it frustrating with ads containing lies about the safety of 💉.

This morning I was beyond disgusted listening to NY's Hot 97.1 (WQHT) "Ebro in the Morning." Ebro Darden had the audacity to say that those who support the overturning of Roe v Wade are doing so because they are 1000% racists. He claimed that the overturning of Roe v Wade is based upon an indoctrinated fear that white people will be outnumbered as opposed to a true belief in the sanctity of preserving a human life. He referred to that precious life as "just a fetus."

Hot 97.1 is officially eliminated from my pre-set radio stations now and I will no loner EVER listen to it.

I'm posting about it to vent my disgust, but also to make others aware of how the overturning of Roe v. Wade will now be "spun as a means for more race baiting & violence."

I also no longer listen to or support various artists that I had in the past.😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
I did something today I have not done in years and probably never will again after what I saw. I watched a little day time TV and it is frightening. The agenda all woven in, even game shows like The Price is Right and Let's Make a Deal with much smaller crowds, social distancing and Air high-fives... No touching. This, allowed to continue, will be the end of humanity as we know it.
01:14 PM - Jun 27, 2022
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
27 June, 01:40
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I replied above to your comment about your radio, but wanted to respond here too. Sometimes, replies get easily lost in the notifications.

All of the ads & propaganda are so appalling.

There is very little left in life to enjoy except for family, friends, pets & nature.

I know all of that has always been waht has mattered most to me. Now it seems that it is all that matters to me.

Hope you're enjoying your day without radio or tv.

Sending much love to you and yours always.💖

Hope your day and week are beautiful and blessed.
🙏🕊💖💫✝️

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
27 June, 01:45
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
Thank you and to you and yours as well 🙏❤🙏