Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
27 June, 09:54
By coincidence I just passed day 1000 of not listening to Pink. Some of us are hardcore on these matters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
I used to love listening to the radio while driving. However, now I find it frustrating with ads containing lies about the safety of 💉.

This morning I was beyond disgusted listening to NY's Hot 97.1 (WQHT) "Ebro in the Morning." Ebro Darden had the audacity to say that those who support the overturning of Roe v Wade are doing so because they are 1000% racists. He claimed that the overturning of Roe v Wade is based upon an indoctrinated fear that white people will be outnumbered as opposed to a true belief in the sanctity of preserving a human life. He referred to that precious life as "just a fetus."

Hot 97.1 is officially eliminated from my pre-set radio stations now and I will no loner EVER listen to it.

I'm posting about it to vent my disgust, but also to make others aware of how the overturning of Roe v. Wade will now be "spun as a means for more race baiting & violence."

I also no longer listen to or support various artists that I had in the past.😳
12:56 PM - Jun 27, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JMSesq15 in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
27 June, 02:00
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
Black Americans have always represented 12% of the population. They have never increased since 40% of all abortions are Black Americans. It is democrat virulent racism that is responsible for the travesty of not allowing a race of people to increase. The founder of Planned Parenthood, then called The Negro Project, Margaret Sanger was idoloized by Hillary Clinton. PP abortion clinics are placed in mostly Black neighborhoods to this day. That is democrat systemic racism.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
27 June, 02:03
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Thank you so much for sharing these facts & statistics.

Unfortunately, facts dont matter to those who are extremely & pathetically deluded.🙄

Hope you have a beautiful & blessed day.
🙏🕊💖💫✝️

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
27 June, 01:22
🧐CONTINUED

I couldn't even believe what I was hearing.🙄

The deluded and distorted logic is that the overturning of Roe v Wade will allow for more white babies to be born and to be further "indoctrinated."🤦‍♀️

He even claimed that people who support the overturning of Roe v Wade are doing so because they have been "indoctrinated" to believe that it is about saving lives!!!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
27 June, 01:24

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
27 June, 01:18
Also, my radio went out after battery was changed. Have to put a code in to get it to work. I did. ot know code so drove silent for about 5 months, no radio. Had my son in car recently and wanted to listen to radio so he looked how to get code and put it in. What I hear is disgusting. The ads still pushing the shots and going hard for children now. It digusts me. I think I'll unhook battery again

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
27 June, 01:34
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I know exactly how you feel & I would just unhook it too and travel in peace.

Too bad we can't "unhook" all the insanity & evil.

It's so pathetic how almost every aspect of society has been infiltrated or is totally compromised of evil.

It really makes you stop and prioritize what is important in life and what brings you peace & joy to your mind, heart & soul. It's never been about material things for me. Family has always been the most important part of my life. Now it just seems like it's the only thing.

I'm always grateful for my family here. My life would be much less enjoyable without you and other frens. 🙏🕊💖💫✝️🐸

💞WWG1WGA💞

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
27 June, 01:14
I did something today I have not done in years and probably never will again after what I saw. I watched a little day time TV and it is frightening. The agenda all woven in, even game shows like The Price is Right and Let's Make a Deal with much smaller crowds, social distancing and Air high-fives... No touching. This, allowed to continue, will be the end of humanity as we know it.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
27 June, 01:40
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I replied above to your comment about your radio, but wanted to respond here too. Sometimes, replies get easily lost in the notifications.

All of the ads & propaganda are so appalling.

There is very little left in life to enjoy except for family, friends, pets & nature.

I know all of that has always been waht has mattered most to me. Now it seems that it is all that matters to me.

Hope you're enjoying your day without radio or tv.

Sending much love to you and yours always.💖

Hope your day and week are beautiful and blessed.
🙏🕊💖💫✝️

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
27 June, 01:12
I haven't watched Tv for about 5 yrs but recently got cable and the covid ads are on every channel. So are the pharma ads. It infuriates me to hear this sh!t. They are liars and propagandists. Snake salesmen

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
27 June, 01:04
This started for me back with the covid vax and “we are all in this together” 🙄

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
27 June, 01:08
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
It's all so very pathetic.

I was so irate that I did a quick search about the parent company, Mediaco Holdings. It rakes in $55.49 million a year with 134 employees (not including 4 other subsidiaries).

God only knows who is padding their bank accounts for their propaganda too🙄

Pink Totter @Totter
27 June, 01:01
Same here, found myself swearing at the radio when the ads came on.... turned radio off, much less stressful that way.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
27 June, 01:26
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
I used to yell at the ads like someone could hear me. 🤣

Then I just started to switch channels.😉

It's difficult to enjoy much anymore. Almost every aspect of society is infiltrated with evil.🤦‍♀️

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
27 June, 01:26
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
I used to yell at the ads like someone could hear me. 🤣

Then I just started to switch channels.😉

It's difficult to enjoy much anymore. Almost every aspect of society is infiltrated with evil.🤦‍♀️