Martin Geddes @martingeddes
By coincidence I just passed day 1000 of not listening to Pink. Some of us are hardcore on these matters.
09:54 AM - Jun 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
27 June, 01:45
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
🙌🏻😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
27 June, 01:24
DUDE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
27 June, 01:00
BTW, I'm in no way related to him. Never cared for his music so no loss.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
27 June, 12:56
I used to love listening to the radio while driving. However, now I find it frustrating with ads containing lies about the safety of 💉.

This morning I was beyond disgusted listening to NY's Hot 97.1 (WQHT) "Ebro in the Morning." Ebro Darden had the audacity to say that those who support the overturning of Roe v Wade are doing so because they are 1000% racists. He claimed that the overturning of Roe v Wade is based upon an indoctrinated fear that white people will be outnumbered as opposed to a true belief in the sanctity of preserving a human life. He referred to that precious life as "just a fetus."

Hot 97.1 is officially eliminated from my pre-set radio stations now and I will no loner EVER listen to it.

I'm posting about it to vent my disgust, but also to make others aware of how the overturning of Roe v. Wade will now be "spun as a means for more race baiting & violence."

I also no longer listen to or support various artists that I had in the past.😳

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
27 June, 01:22
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
🧐CONTINUED

I couldn't even believe what I was hearing.🙄

The deluded and distorted logic is that the overturning of Roe v Wade will allow for more white babies to be born and to be further "indoctrinated."🤦‍♀️

He even claimed that people who support the overturning of Roe v Wade are doing so because they have been "indoctrinated" to believe that it is about saving lives!!!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
27 June, 02:00
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
Black Americans have always represented 12% of the population. They have never increased since 40% of all abortions are Black Americans. It is democrat virulent racism that is responsible for the travesty of not allowing a race of people to increase. The founder of Planned Parenthood, then called The Negro Project, Margaret Sanger was idoloized by Hillary Clinton. PP abortion clinics are placed in mostly Black neighborhoods to this day. That is democrat systemic racism.

Modus Ponus @Modusponus
27 June, 12:54
who is pink? is that a barbie doll?

Ken Mac @KenMac
27 June, 12:45
Which one's Pink? 🤣🤣

I mean in a way I admire these far left lunatic music *stars*, in that they are rich enough to be able to afford to tell 60% of the population to F!@# off. Must be nice!

Having to pay good money to go to a concert, to include parking, beverages, etc. and then be LECTURED by a brain surgeon like Pink = Not my cup of tea! (as you Brits 🇬🇧 say) 😀

Play your songs and get off the stage!!!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
27 June, 12:36
😂😂😂

David Mulloy @singindavey
27 June, 12:20
I don't think I have Ever listened to him, and I sure Don't Plan To Start Now??

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
27 June, 12:13
Who's Pink? hehe

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
27 June, 12:09

Sue Briggs @SueB369
27 June, 10:10
☺️