Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 June, 09:37
VK Banner Change - 7:17am Eastern...

*Sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
I think the formula(s) VK included, in this case the Addition Theorem of Probability, are purposeful.
10:58 AM - Jun 26, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
27 June, 08:21
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
🧐🧐
?? 7/11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
27 June, 12:16
Yeah, literally cuemath.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
27 June, 12:04
Looks Familiar

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
26 June, 01:46
I think my vibe detector is hard of hearing.
Posted this yesterday to my golf league.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
26 June, 01:45
You could actually predict the future with this formula. Of course, you would need a circle representing every variable in the universe that effects the future, and then the center of the Venn Diagram, where all of the circles cross, is the most likely future.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
26 June, 02:11
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
And therein lies your problem, not enough paper.
🙃

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
26 June, 12:28
P(Roe V Wade reversal U Q posting on same day) = P(Roe V Wade reversal) + P(Q posting on same day)- P(Roe V Wade reversal intersecting with W posting on same day)

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
26 June, 12:11
probability theorem 11.3
probability of multiple events

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 June, 11:32
This is freaking me out a little bit 🤪...because
last night I dropped off my son (14) and a group of friends, to see this movie “Everything Everywhere All at Once”!! (one if the girls on the way home said it was the Best Movie she had ever seen, and she is a movie watcher! 🤣).

“When an interdimensional rupture unravels reality, an unlikely hero must channel her newfound powers to fight bizarre and bewildering dangers from the multiverse as the fate of the world hangs in the balance.”. (Even starts in the IRS Office 🤣).

Seems maybe similar to what VK is hinting at? 🤷‍♀️😳

Has anyone watched it?

https://youtu.be/wxN1T1uxQ...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
26 June, 12:33
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Wow!! Looks like so many of my favorite movies all rolled into one 🤣❤️🙏

Photon 333 donated @Photon
27 June, 12:19
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Looks intriguing! Thanks!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
26 June, 11:11
It’s funny because I literally just thought of this Specific Gif from the Movie Intersteller just last night 😎

26 June, 11:07

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
26 June, 11:17
Seem interesting that VK changed his banner at 7:17

26 June, 11:03
If A and B are any two events then the probability of happening of at least one of the events is defined as P(AUB) = P(A) + P(B)- P(A∩B)

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
26 June, 12:10
makes me think of "terror, discovery or both" - Georgenews

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
26 June, 12:22
what are the odds?