Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
26 June, 01:28
I'm really trying to understand the R v. W scotus ruling.
I get the whole "constitutional" thing - how this needs to be returned to the states.
It's the timing of it.
Both sides are going ape sheot - totally lost in emotions.
Will this stop Planned Parenthood and their agenda of horror?
Will this help unify us?
Not from what I'm seeing.
We need to be able to TALK - as adults.
There are so many complexities to this issue
and I am seeing too many patriots toss out stereotypes that make them look ridiculous.
We seriously need a UNIFYING event
AND
we need to learn to TALK AGAIN with one another
instead of the way this system set out to do:
make us really good at yelling and defending
instead of
LISTENING.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
We’re going back to Constitutional Law and it doesn’t matter what anyone thinks about it and discussions about it won’t matter either. Feelings will be hurt. People will be shaken. But this is a Constitutional Republic and NCSWIC!
01:33 AM - Jun 26, 2022
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
09 July, 05:13
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Sorry to rain on your party, but we are all moving to Natural Law
It is very sad to see so called patriots calling for extension of slavery system
Constitution has been written by slave masters
when are you going to understand that we are all sovereign,that we are all equal,we don't need middlemen to tell us that,we don't need rulers to rule over us

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
29 June, 11:52
justice arrive 😎☝️

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
27 June, 02:56
We are not a Democracy, We are a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC. The DS is a "democracy."The Constitution is the Law of the LAND ⚫

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
29 June, 11:53
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
absolutely! I've taken notice a lot lately that even politicians refer to America as a "democracy." not so.

TrueView Patriot @TimA
27 June, 11:18
God Family Country!

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
27 June, 04:32
I don’t live in the USA but all laws that were writtin must be reviewed worldwide

We all fall under ONE umbrella… the umbrella if humanity

We have all been through the awakening process lead by Q worldwide … A NEW WORLD MEANS NEW FOR EVERYONE not just the USA

YOUR NEW DAWN IS ONLY SUCCESSFUL IF OUR NEW DAWN IS AS SOLID AS YOURS IS

Do You understand that my breath is your breath and yours mine in the EYES of GOD

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
28 June, 10:11
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
WE ARE ALL ONE!!!

reaper myer @reapermyer
27 June, 04:16
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
this is interesting
The Act of 1871 - The 2 Constitutions - Corporate America - YouTube

The Organic Act of 1871. Our country went broke over 100 years ago sold out and now the majority of "Corporate America" is owned by foreign interests. We ...

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
27 June, 12:22

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
26 June, 09:58
Exactly!

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
26 June, 07:39
Amen and well said. That is exactly what we are: "A Constitutional Republic".

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
26 June, 07:37
Thats why we need the military to help transition especially with the mentally ill folks out there.

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
26 June, 07:25
Thank God‼️

Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
26 June, 03:56
No more Maritime law-Law of the See. "Law of the Land" all the way!

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
26 June, 03:06
1:33 > 16 > o7

13:33 > 46 🇺🇸🦅

7:46 > 7:1 | 17

Happy Days @Sun2516
26 June, 07:26
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
🖕 Me too

I’m with President Trump!! 🇺🇸

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 June, 03:02
17, 199, 89

DOQ-89
Going back to 1776 to change the future!

🙏Future proves past!
Past fixes future!✍️

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
27 June, 11:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I wish soon!

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
26 June, 02:24
Truly, Thank God! I'm all onboard with going back to the basics. I'm wondering how and when the Original Constitution will be restored and implemented. I'm seeing online courses offered by some reputable colleges (Hillsdale is one) that offer American history. I need a better background on that subject, as long as it is true and factual. We have been so deprived and misled for centuries. So, we need credible guidance to ACCURATE resources. Are they even available yet? I trust you, Doq, as one of those credible guides to lead us forward. Or, lead us to others who will lead us onward as well. I Thank God for you, too, Doq❣️🙏🏻🇺🇸

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
26 June, 11:01
sadly, im embarrased to admit that wish i had a better understanding of what constitutional law is and how it will change things. anything has got to be better than what has been happening over the past 50 years

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
26 June, 01:45
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Don’t be embarrassed we all fell for it. Here is my take. While we all became enamored with “Lawyers” from years of brainwashing: Ironsides, LA Law, etc…. Our “law makers” aka Public Servants, passed a myriad of “regulations, ordinances, employment laws,environmental laws, education laws etc… that circumvent rights guaranteed to us by Constitution.

So think “boiling frog theory” meets up with “death by a thousand cuts”.

When the Constituion was ratified: it was THE WHOLE OF THE LAW. Anything not banned by the Constituon is ok. Local, state, and federal politicians do not have the authority to pass laws thet conflct with it; explicitly or tertiary. We all should be able to go to a state or federal park and camp without paying for a permit or asking permission. There was no law passed that explicitly enabled the taxation of our wages. I have challenged 2 tax attorneys to send me the ruling; no such thing exists.
Hold the line! The the wind at our back! WE WILL WIN BIGGLY!
#ww

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
26 June, 10:51
👊

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
26 June, 10:45
docholliday What is your thought regarding those of us who will refuse to consent to any government? We are a serious movement with hundreds of thousands in USA now. I will never agree to anybody having any power nor any politics, lobbying, etc.

If any new government tries to force us to comply, they immediately become a cabal as nobody has that right under natural law.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
26 June, 09:44
Yep just since Roe was over turned I am seeing the gnashing of teeth. Their horrid comments and feelings towards the constitution are showing even more. These from people who I attended the same K-12 school with. Its amazing and heartbreaking to see their hatred for the unborn but also for this country. Brainwashed people they are!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
26 June, 09:17
The importance of Constitutional Law made very clear ---
LOOK at those-who-truly-hate-us & their desperation to tear it apart!

THANKS BE TO GOD.

#NCSWIC

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
26 June, 08:43
Constitutional Republic and God Said let it be done! Amen!

26 June, 03:48
it sure does matter what people think. this is OUR experience - OUR creation - OUR plan. but i get that some are not ready to go there with that mindset. i am seeing an event that ends this all and all get liberated - but each goes where he/she aligns with. frequency.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
26 June, 02:30
Constitution was formented by the cabal.

A consitution is a contract.
Contract for corporations.
No contract.

I’m human and free.

Fook all goverments stay out of my life.

26 June, 03:45
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
yes - i align with freedom which is no one powers over me or tell me what to do. that is the experience i had before being hijacked and trapped in this reality. it is truly live and let live - where ALL respect that and follow/live it. not all are ready for that - not even some who are on the awakening journey. i stand by what i said - we need to learn to talk to one another as adults - heart-centered, open - willing to listen. i see a lack of this on both sides.

Red Edge @Rededge
26 June, 02:15
Worldwide DOQ?

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
26 June, 02:14
Amen, Doq!

Darlene Sully @JDSully
26 June, 01:44
More and more people are slowly changing there status and becoming State Nationals submitting there AOR.
Which will help the Constitution Republic.
Slowly taking control over their own lives. So amazing.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
26 June, 01:42
IT DOES NOT MATTERS HOW YOU LABEL IT

FOR MOST OF NORMIES IT WILL BE NAZI REICH😂😂😂

IF FAKE TWO PARTY SYSTEM CONVERGE INTO ONE PARTY, THAT IS EXACTLY, HOW ZELENSKI OR OTHER NAZIS ROSES INTO PROMINENCE. BUT WE IN EUROPA KNOW, THAT AMERICA WAS ALWAYS OBSSESSED WITH NAZI IDEAS OF EXEPTIONALISM.

FOR ME PERSONALLY ITS REDNECKISM, BUT I AM TOLERATE ENOUGH TO ACCEPT YOU AS A EXEPTIONALISM REDNECK
UNTIL IT COLLIDE WITH MINE OR OTHER COUNTRY SOVEREIGNITY. EVERY NATION HAS THIS PHASE... 😂😂😂

https://www.zerotothree.or...

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
26 June, 01:39
and hopefully out of "pay to play" and get back to the gold backed $

Golden Times donated @Golden
26 June, 01:39
yes, we are!