Authentic Citizen @Socrates
24 June, 05:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
24 June, 05:50
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
Put him in jail ! Traitor !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
24 June, 05:52
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
the General is of the people for the people, not a military man and definitely did not work for Obama

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
24 June, 06:37
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
The General !

24 June, 06:48
think Bigger Shareef !

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
24 June, 06:55
Tell me more =)

24 June, 06:59
I am far from understanding of so many things my friend . but i always have a running hypothesis, ever changing with new info . We are in this together . Gods plan is mysterious

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
24 June, 07:05
lets discover together.

enjoy the show =)

Amen . A covenant is not made in any way but sude by side . Daniel 7:9
“As I looked, “thrones were set in place, and the Ancient of Days took his seat. His clothing was as white as snow; the hair of his head was white like wool. His throne was flaming with fire, and its wheels were all ablaze.
07:08 AM - Jun 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q_KingDavid 0o0, click on at the bottom under it