Authentic Citizen @Socrates
24 June, 05:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
24 June, 05:50
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
Put him in jail ! Traitor !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
24 June, 05:52
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
the General is of the people for the people, not a military man and definitely did not work for Obama

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
24 June, 06:37
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
The General !

24 June, 06:48
think Bigger Shareef !

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
24 June, 06:55
Tell me more =)

24 June, 06:59
I am far from understanding of so many things my friend . but i always have a running hypothesis, ever changing with new info . We are in this together . Gods plan is mysterious

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
lets discover together.

enjoy the show =)
07:05 AM - Jun 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
24 June, 07:08
Amen . A covenant is not made in any way but sude by side . Daniel 7:9
“As I looked, “thrones were set in place, and the Ancient of Days took his seat. His clothing was as white as snow; the hair of his head was white like wool. His throne was flaming with fire, and its wheels were all ablaze.