Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
24 June, 01:33
he's the largest owner of farmland in the US. he has refused to say why he has bought so much farmland.
👹
https://slaynews.com/news/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
25 June, 01:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
NEW Q - ROE V. WADE DECISION WAS A NUCLEAR BOMB ON PLANNED PARENTHOOD.

I Have The Q Virus 🦠 [ACTIVATED] EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robby Ball @perfectsliders
25 June, 10:07
July 2 - VK gone for 8 days 2022
July 2 - Constitution signed 1776

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
25 June, 12:38
In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
26 June, 11:34
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
this is right.
i had godbumps before reading 2 words....
✔ ✅

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
24 June, 10:27
let them buy it up with their own money then take it away so slay💥💥💥

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
24 June, 02:52
I have been telling people for awhile now not go worry about Bill buying land, it is or will belong to we the people. So many more too! I don’t believe itcwas Walmarts decision to close and not be 24/7. We the people dont need to go 24/7. I dont concern myself with buying from Walmart or Amazon because to me I am buying from we the people. New world, see it, live it, be it.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
24 June, 11:56

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
24 June, 11:57
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
h/t cabal crusher

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
24 June, 11:00
Trying to hide assets? Not going to happen.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
24 June, 08:55

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 June, 08:49
How loud can you scream RICO!

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
24 June, 06:36
1221 search with (my idea of) the most relevant first - re: to an EO on human rights ABUSE which was a post response to vk's 1221

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
24 June, 05:24
this punishes, BLOCKED!
https://trumpwhitehouse.ar...

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
24 June, 04:50
EO EO EO EO EO EO...

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
24 June, 04:25
In this interview from Jan, 2012, Bill Wood says that according to Project Looking Glass, all timelines would begin to converge on 12/21/12, towards an inevitable, future “Great Awakening” event.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

12.21.12 > 3.3.3 > God Wins!

So, it’s only fitting, that Executive Order 13818 is also dated 1221.

https://trumpwhitehouse.ar...

I = 9 > 333.
TS = 2:47 > 11:11.

Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++
Q

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
24 June, 09:49
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
thats about $100 T in naked short selling and $100 T in human trafficking on the stock exchange alone
from what I consider à reliable source.
could be wrong as info is second hand, but none the less, a very BIG number
😊

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 June, 11:45
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
1221 = ABBA
Biblical!

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
24 June, 02:49
1221 Take It Away - YouTube

#IsaacKappy #EpsteinIsland #1221 #Kappy

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 June, 02:05
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Kappy's in the portal

Butch Holloway @cowboy3023
26 June, 10:01
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Kappy never said anything without proof positive. RIP, Warrior!