Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 March, 04:46
How many put into mental hospital because they just got a glimpse of a small piece of [their] crazy. Imagine the madness this would cause if we all didn't have each other to speak to. This has to be a gentil process... until it doesn't.

You can't let this many people know and expect that people will not rise. Then you hear Swahitler say 'We should expect an angrier world." and it sets off your red flag. We all learned by now that we should never let our guard down. We should be setup to guard love ones and ourselves. Set red lines and stick with them. Red line for many of us was Forced Vax. We held the line and won. People see that!. I have to assume another red line would be a shutdown. Hold Line.

We just need normies to WANT to look it all up. Most of it is all public in some way thanks to Anons. Only 1 thing in the way at the moment. MSM.

Need Humans with HEART to flip that/those FOOKEN switch(s). It's all setup. From EO to Storage.

For now we good vibe Patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Only awake anons can land the info in the expression needed for the individual context of each sleeping normie. Blasting generic messages like adverts only gets you so far. “Mary, I am so sorry to hear your lovely mother has cancer. I have been hearing amazing things about anti-parasitics…” gets results. We are doing mass customisation and personalisation. Only people who love the brainwashed and show it can pierce the wall of fear built by propaganda and social engineering.
07:02 PM - Jun 23, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
26 June, 11:25
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
#BQQM You got that right!!! Tell ‘em!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
26 June, 11:25
#BQQM You got that right!!! Tell ‘em!!!

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
24 June, 10:23
I went from just talking to SHOWING THEM. Amazing what a printer can for your conversation. 3 1/2 years SHOWING THEM and Ive reached more people than in 20+ years of just talking and mentioning things. I just posted a bunch on showing them, Ive said things on all sites but no one seems to take it seriously, or possibly not enough courage to get off the computer and do whats already done on the net. The comp for awhile was enough until I understood the power of Show Them, then I got a little more quiet on here, kept scooping up info and Going Out Into The World BEING LOUDER. Their is a place and time for the comp but time must be made to inform them in person. I didnt come to just share memes. I Came To Be The Change In All Areas. I Say Again... You Must Show Them. You wont save them all but I promise those who do this right, You will begin waking more up than you thought you could. Spoken from Action.

nasty 123 @Nasty1
24 June, 03:16
4 years ago This whole thing was new to all of us Martin. Many of us (you included) were the one on the left side of this pic, we were new & unsure what to do. We had to work this out for ourselves. We started to build groups & some of us we were lucky enough to have a hand reach out to guide some of us, & Now many of us are the 1 on the right of pic.
We never asked for this, Ive never asked to lead and guide at times, but, here we are and it suits some of you & me.
We are here and helping and guiding the newbies just like others were here to guide you & me. We are here to awaken others.
We lead guide at times & sometimes are guided. Its a never ending cycle.

maga knox @potusmaga
24 June, 12:27
"🚨New post on Truth Social by our President Donald Trump! 🚨

He thanked Bank of America for being the first bank that recognized and accepted the Trump Golden $1000 as the new official $1000 bill in the United States of America!💸

This is great news for every last Patriot! Finally everything will pay off and your support for Donald Trump could possibly make you rich!💸

The Trump Bucks are only available in the next few days because the amounts are limited and the total value mustn't surpass 40 billion dollars.
30 billion dollars in Trump Bucks are already among true Patriots. Only 10 billion left, hurry up! "

ACT NOW, ORDER YOURS HERE: 👇👇👇
https://bit.ly/DonaldJTrum...
https://bit.ly/DonaldJTrum...

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
23 June, 11:50
Yup the dance is continuous
the partner changes
like a medley of tunes
then my evening of AU.
Stay light on your feet frens!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 June, 11:32
Nana hears that the cancer cells can not live in alkaline bodies and then there is a woman in Vegas that seems to have a for real frequency machine that has helped a LOT of people.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
24 June, 02:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have read about both Nana. Time to teach people the real truth.

Ken Mac @KenMac
23 June, 11:03
You can only do so much. 👍

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 June, 08:56
🙋‍♀️HiYa Martin :) I 💖 You ♾♾♾ :)

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
23 June, 08:54
Yes. Show & tell been helping. Not quite over the hill with my family members. I see it though. 🙏

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
23 June, 09:24
In response private account to his Publication
This is a great post
we are ingrained to search for the miracle cure for disease and programmed to think there may only be one, and until it is found, all is lost (hopeless)
disease cannot survive in the body if it is in an alkaline state.
there are countless ways to get it there.
the things we put in our bodies make our ph levels acidic
by design.
proper diet is the cure.
😊

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
23 June, 08:38
Yes! Or...I have been eating horse paste for months and here I am!!! 😉

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
24 June, 01:48
In response Jeannie Arthurs to her Publication
Ivermectin!!!

Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
23 June, 08:33
Said with ❤️HEART🙏🏻

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
23 June, 07:58
I agree with you, Martin.
I have been amazed by all the side conversations that thread off of original posts.
I feel as if I have learnt so much and have real friends from all over the world.
Some of us do not agree on things, but we all are doing what we can to make the anon world a better place.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 June, 11:34
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
This is the only way that we evolve as a species, imho.
🙏That is why conversations are so important.
2 to 10 second text message will destroy us eventually.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
23 June, 07:44
My father, grandfather, grandmother and aunt all died from cancer. The thought that something as simple as an antiparasitic that could have saved them makes my blood boil!

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
23 June, 07:12
is cancer truly just a parasite?? is that why these drugs work? I just burried a good friend to breast cancer

Not Important @Notimportant
23 June, 07:36
In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication
pretty much, anti parasitic cures!

all disease are where the parasites, bacteria & fungi set up residence in the body in biofilm/mucus homes in body & doctors don't know because are not taught & are only regurgitating what they are programmed from books. & herbs & lots of other natural stuff now banned cures!

i'm living proof it works!!!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
23 June, 10:52
In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication
lost my sis to breast cancer too, the traditional allopathic treatment, surgery chemo radiation