Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
How many put into mental hospital because they just got a glimpse of a small piece of [their] crazy. Imagine the madness this would cause if we all didn't have each other to speak to. This has to be a gentil process... until it doesn't.

You can't let this many people know and expect that people will not rise. Then you hear Swahitler say 'We should expect an angrier world." and it sets off your red flag. We all learned by now that we should never let our guard down. We should be setup to guard love ones and ourselves. Set red lines and stick with them. Red line for many of us was Forced Vax. We held the line and won. People see that!. I have to assume another red line would be a shutdown. Hold Line.

We just need normies to WANT to look it all up. Most of it is all public in some way thanks to Anons. Only 1 thing in the way at the moment. MSM.

Need Humans with HEART to flip that/those FOOKEN switch(s). It's all setup. From EO to Storage.

For now we good vibe Patriots
04:46 PM - Mar 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
25 November, 08:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
oh def had a moment of madness or few in the beginning🤨...people are put in front of you for a reason to help with the process both here at AU and in RL, but you dont know why till you know..they are a blessing🙂🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
25 November, 08:34
3/18/22 - 11/25/22 = 8 months 8 days

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
16 July, 04:20
YesSir..... someone needs to flippet , flippet good

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
27 June, 05:39
My question is this… Did VK “mean” to use the word GENTIL to give us a crumb or is it just a mispelling?! I think I’m picking up what you’re putting down VK?!

Nobody Nobody @Nobody69
27 June, 05:48
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
The Gentiles?

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
25 June, 06:11

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
24 June, 10:58
it’s all set up🔥

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Wil Wagner @BabyLoneWolf
24 June, 09:15
just have a big athlete or celeb go down with some vax bullshit and then hvae them actually say ya its the vax.... fuckin easy ... these people are weak pussies they wont fight for shit but it'll wake them up mentally.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
24 June, 09:27
Thank you for dropping keys, VK.
We see what to do.
No one left behind.
#wwg1wga

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
24 June, 08:06
Without you all no fookn way . i woulda lost my shit. God loves us , he told me , very much . thats about all i know

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
24 June, 08:01
mental institutions were there to put the survivors from the reset have a wonder why those buildings are so big and unique because we inherited them from the past civilization maybe tartaria

Back to the Future @Backontrack
24 June, 07:59
Ezra Pound.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
24 June, 07:57
Many countries are introducing 'Ministry of Truth and Information' laws. It will become illegal for sites like AU to be accessed in many countries, including Canada. The only information allowed will be government-sanctioned information. Governments are going full totalitarian - out in the light.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
24 June, 08:06
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

English Viking @Artist_
24 June, 07:07
A LOT OF NORMIES DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO LOOK, A LOT OF NORMIES ARE ELDERLY AND ARE NIT INTERESTED IN THE INTERNET, OR HILLARY CLINTON, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEIR FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY, WHAT WOULD WAKE THEM UP IS FINDING OUT ABOUT THE JABS, THE RESULTS OF THE TESTS FROM THE EXPERIMENTAL POISON THEY'VE JUST TAKEN & BOOSTED. ITS REALLY ANNOYING LISTENING TO PATRIOTS AT THE TOP SAY THIS KIND OF STUFF. MANY HAVE GONE BACK TO SLEEP CAUSE THEIR BACK ON THEIR HAMSTER WHEELS OF LIFE, LOOKING AFTER THEMSELVES & PROVIDING & ARE NOT INTERESTED IN EVERGREEN OR EVERGRANDE, OR THE TRUTH ABOUT NASA. MANY JUST WANT TO PROVIDE FOR THEIR FAMILIES & GO TO BED EACH DAY. SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO BITE THE BULLET & REVEAL, YOU KNOW SUCK IT UP, & BREATHE.

nasty 123 @Nasty1
24 June, 06:53
Not me, Im still fine.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
24 June, 07:43
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
🤣 👍 🔥

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
24 June, 06:50
I missed this post, thankful I am seeing it now💛

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
24 June, 03:08
are we there yet ???

... until it doesn't

🤔

Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
24 June, 03:00
🐸 Thankful to be here, with you, for this ⛈

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
24 June, 02:45
WE are the KEYS
affirmation/confirmation

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
24 June, 12:48
❤️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
24 June, 12:17
i am so thankful for the ones along my way to awakening, all on social media as many of you, as real life had no support, just ridicule. am a human with heart♥️

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
23 June, 11:57
I was having this convo with my pops today.
I said trust that it is happening. People are not going back to sleep and if I see progress in my sect, I have to believe it is happening on a larger scale.
He finally said, I hope you are right. I really hope we can see change.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 June, 11:47
Imho, People can truly learn from "Women of the South"!

We will pull out a 9mm and shoot [their] sorry ass then we will offer to load them in the car and carry them to the hospital!
😁🙏😇🤣

No really that is EXACTLY where Nana is at!
This kind of PEACE only comes from connecting to God.

I have no hatred towards them, I stopped giving them that power over me a long time ago.

No really!
Bless their little hearts!

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
24 June, 07:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Haha! True, Tennessean here.🙋‍♀️😆

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
23 June, 11:33

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 June, 11:11
Is it safe to assume we are on the cusp of the “until it doesn’t” part?

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
23 June, 11:00
when they say “msm must be takin down “, does that mean stop all fake media from spewing more lies , or does that mean shut them off completely take them off the air way ?? im down for either just asking

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
24 June, 03:12
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
FoxNC just lost their digital channel for the second time in a day & a half ... 🤔

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
23 June, 10:47
give me a switch or two to fooking flip

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
23 June, 10:36
I’ll never stop holding the line but I do think that at this point many will wake up easily. Others will not and will be lost forever. Some that I know and love. Their hearts are hardened. I can’t care about them anymore we have lost too much already.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
24 June, 07:44
In response Deena Gee to her Publication
I agree with you on that point. One thing we have in common with most normies is that we no longer recognize America. It's become a grotesque place that you'd see in a movie about a future dystopian society. Our leader is a senile fool who bumbles from one photo op to another. Law enforcement uses extreme force to oppress the people they're paid to protect and serve. Corporations and government are controlled by a small group of elites whose evil agenda of enslaving the masses and culling the herd is barely kept hidden from us. And the media has been reduced to a propoganda outlet for the corporations that support them with advertising dollars.
The difference is that we know how the movie ends while the normies just want the movie to end. At this point they'd gladly accept the military and Trump stepping in to turn the projector off. And those who don't are lost forever, as far as I'm concerned. There's no reasoning with them and frankly, we're stronger and better off without them.