Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
Three months ago the FDA approves the first genetically engineered cows for the market, bred with CRIPSR tech.

These cows are supposed to be "bred for climate change" and heat resistant.

Now you're telling me 5,000 cows died last week, "due to a heat wave"?? (which looked like total b.s.)

I bet those dead "heat wave" cows are going to be used to sell the new GMO cow technology..... You see what I'm saying?

Join: USNational_Guard
07:08 PM - Jun 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
23 June, 04:54
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 June, 09:09
oh no no NO!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
22 June, 07:50
Maybe the dead cows were the crispr cows.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
22 June, 07:42
all those dead cows in the “ heat”& NO BLOATING OR FLIES.... imagine that.. must b movie set cows from movies like where Yellowstone erupts( a message maybe???)

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
22 June, 07:29
Does anyone else think about bill Gates buying up Farmland?

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
22 June, 07:36
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Assets seized.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
22 June, 07:36
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Dead &

chore Toke @choretoke
22 June, 07:28
I’m gonna start buying local meat❗️🤨 we have a Buffalo farm near where I live they even sell chicken and beef👍🏼