Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
22 June, 01:14
Elon keeps talking 711
Deleted tweet
πŸ‘€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
22 June, 09:13
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Can someone tell me the meaning of the number 117. I've seen it almost everyday for at least the past 11 years. Sometimes, it's several times a day. It drives me crazy that I can't figure out what it means. it's definitely a message. It pops up in every aspect of my life, so I know it's not a coincidence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
22 June, 10:23
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
Spell out the full number 117 in letters into the (gematria calculater.com)....maybe u will relate to that. πŸ˜πŸ€πŸ‘ŠπŸ™β˜οΈπŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’œβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
22 June, 12:55
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
"Angel of G-d" - Amen - I'll take it - lol - thank you so much!!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
22 June, 01:01
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
Ur welcome Rachel....Patriot 777 had a great post for u too...did u see it?πŸ˜‰

Only people mentioned by RACHELJO1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from RACHEL JOSIN, click on at the bottom under it