Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 June, 02:39
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Drop 1111

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
22 June, 10:55
Juan O Savin
“During the first 2 years of President Trump’s administration
they re-wrote & updated The Law Of War Manual
which is kind of a Criminal Justice Code
for how to conduct war LAWFULLY
& what things, if you do them, are unlawful
& can get you thrown in the clinker,
& would justify a world court
& a Nuremberg-type trial would occur
because you’ve done War Crimes against Humanity,
against the population of another country.”

🎖️LAW OF WAR MANUAL
https://tinyurl.com/2p94xa...

Key Chapters
Chapter 11 > Military Occupation
Chapter 4.3 > Unprivileged Belligerents
Chapter 18 > Implementation & Enforcement Of The Law Of War

#GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
22 June, 06:24
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I beg to differ

It is and was always
Martial Law.
Military is the only way.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
22 June, 10:55
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
ThankQ for the drop Patriot!
> .

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
22 June, 10:54

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
22 June, 11:02
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
HIS perfect timing!

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
22 June, 10:47
anyone that buys a tesla because of gas cost is going to learn the hard way

Siguel retinaz @bartinez
22 June, 09:38
Trump's gold card has been officially announced on Fox News.🚨

We are honored to be part of a great history where every true patriot gets $ 5000 + every month, free food, free fuel and many other privileges with gold cards. 💳
The Trump card will be approved by the big American banks as the ONLY GOLD CARD and will change HISTORY! 🇺🇸

🛒Official site to order:⬇️

https://bit.ly/PatriotMemb...
https://bit.ly/PatriotMemb...

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
22 June, 09:13
Can someone tell me the meaning of the number 117. I've seen it almost everyday for at least the past 11 years. Sometimes, it's several times a day. It drives me crazy that I can't figure out what it means. it's definitely a message. It pops up in every aspect of my life, so I know it's not a coincidence.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
22 June, 10:23
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
Spell out the full number 117 in letters into the (gematria calculater.com)....maybe u will relate to that. 😁🤝👊🙏☝️🏁🇺🇸💜♡♡♡♡

Ana Tate @Anatated
22 June, 10:32
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
This was interesting. Not sure if it fits.

Diana DJT @Diana
22 June, 09:01
I cannot send Q post but look at 7/11/2019 post#3415 & #3416
💥

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
22 June, 10:19
In response Diana DJT to her Publication

Green 8700 @Green8700
22 June, 07:58
They were talking about 7-Eleven on fox morning news yesterday. About how it’s no longer convenient store carries great groceries.

Storm Rider @StormRider
22 June, 07:06

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
22 June, 04:38

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
22 June, 02:53
Sol month is 7th month, 28th June is 7/11 in new calendar

22 June, 02:30

22 June, 02:18
Mr. Green

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
22 June, 10:44
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
la blague 😁

22 June, 01:34
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I liked Drop 1302.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
22 June, 02:08
sent this to my daughter yesterday...

she resists information from me but has noticed 711 frequently during significant moments in her life.

22 June, 02:08
I can still see the Tweet

22 June, 01:58

22 June, 01:54
My shot at working Elon’s tweet earlier.