Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
22 June, 01:14
Elon keeps talking 711
Deleted tweet
πŸ‘€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
Can someone tell me the meaning of the number 117. I've seen it almost everyday for at least the past 11 years. Sometimes, it's several times a day. It drives me crazy that I can't figure out what it means. it's definitely a message. It pops up in every aspect of my life, so I know it's not a coincidence.
09:13 AM - Jun 22, 2022
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RACHELJO1 in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
22 June, 10:32
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
This was interesting. Not sure if it fits.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
22 June, 10:23
Spell out the full number 117 in letters into the (gematria calculater.com)....maybe u will relate to that. πŸ˜πŸ€πŸ‘ŠπŸ™β˜οΈπŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’œβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
22 June, 12:55
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
"Angel of G-d" - Amen - I'll take it - lol - thank you so much!!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
22 June, 10:16

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
22 June, 10:52
I love this!!! I too notice 117 A LOT!!!!! Great post!

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
22 June, 12:46
Thank you!!