Only people mentioned by 10ac in this post can reply
Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
22 June, 05:20
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
@Vincentkennedy the 7/11 is interesting when you consider that september 11 is NOT 9/11 but 7/11 (a septagram has seven sides, octogram eight, etc)...More importantly, if we make April 1 New years Day and add the moth of Sol to make it a 13 month calendar, September 11 then falls on 7/11 as it should...April Fool's Day IS new years day and the joke has been on us all along.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 June, 05:29
In response Quixotic 1776 to his Publication
so i guess rosh hashana and the ethiopian new year make this september 2022 a pretty serious time especially since this feast of TRUMPets follows the addition of an "extra month" due to a leap year
***Jan 28, 2022 Because Adar I is an "extra" month, Purim falls during Adar II and thus there is essentially an "extra" month this year between the High Holidays in the fall and Pesach in the spring. And whereas Rosh Hashanah this year began on the evening of Sept. 6, in 2022 it begins on the night of Sept. 25.***

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 June, 05:29
In response Quixotic 1776 to his Publication
so i guess rosh hashana and the ethiopian new year make this september 2022 a pretty serious time especially since this feast of TRUMPets follows the addition of an "extra month" due to a leap year
***Jan 28, 2022 Because Adar I is an "extra" month, Purim falls during Adar II and thus there is essentially an "extra" month this year between the High Holidays in the fall and Pesach in the spring. And whereas Rosh Hashanah this year began on the evening of Sept. 6, in 2022 it begins on the night of Sept. 25.***

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
22 June, 04:06
Yes it does! Especially when Diesel and Regular are never the same!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
22 June, 01:26
Time travel is fun.

😹

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
22 June, 11:28
And Here’s won from ‘War Games’.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
22 June, 01:56
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
7.11 is national SLURPEE day.
Interesting connections.
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
22 June, 01:30
My son's birthday 1/17/2017
Imagine that

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
21 June, 10:56
I racked my brain trying to figure out what VK was telling us. Should have known that Future proves Past!!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
21 June, 10:15
thank you for posting the original- couldn’t find it. hoping for a new year soon.

Renee White @Rapnay
21 June, 10:14
not a gambler but love the Odds

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
21 June, 10:01
Dude just seems to know stuff. I know we are all equal here but this... this is just showin off lol good stuff

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
21 June, 11:04
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Just an a simple Redneck Anon.
Just happy to be part of the A-Team.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
21 June, 10:00

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
21 June, 09:46

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
21 June, 09:27
Time Stamp Mirrors todays date

6:12 > 6/21

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
21 June, 09:35
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
matching time stamps [6:12]

Jen ... @Jenfranji
21 June, 09:22
Does it mean this ? ⤵️🤷‍♀️

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 June, 09:21
'Synergy'

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
22 June, 04:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
the brand of probiotics I’ve been drinking.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
03 July, 01:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication