10ă c̄❓ @10ac
21 June, 09:14
Well, there ya have it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
03 July, 01:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
22 June, 04:33
the brand of probiotics I’ve been drinking.

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
22 June, 01:12
it’s official prophecy fulfilled?
2👇🏻

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
22 June, 10:55

I saw that ~ priceless!!!

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
22 June, 03:15
1946年(昭和21年)には、毎日午前7時から午後11時まで営業しているチェーン店として、営業時間後に店名を「セブン-イレブン」に変更しました。このときのロゴマークは「7」と「ELEVEN」の数字の組み合わせで、現在でも人気のロゴマークのプロトタイプです。。。悪魔は11が好きです。。。

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
22 June, 01:37
Just sending good vibes !!!!

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
21 June, 11:20
JuSt CoInCiDeNcE

WendyQ WWG!WGA @WendyJustWendy
22 June, 02:09
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
60.83=6+8+3=17 and 9.35=9+3+5=17
coinkidinks I think not.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
22 June, 09:54
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
I’ve been saying this a lot lately

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
21 June, 10:42
btw / fyi, in the deck i've used since 1993,
the SYNERGY card has 2 swans

mirror for black swan topical vibes...🤔

"This card says that the planet is like a wheel, each spoke representing a different resource. The planet grows
through the dynamic integration of its assets.

By combining the interweaving of your own inner resources (symbolised by planets, elements, minerals, vegetables, fuels, seasons, and machines) and partners (swans), you produce synergy: a powerful, hard-working, focused, and progressive dynamo of creative energy. Through the collective energy of teamwork and cooperation, you can build and achieve greater goals than would be possible alone."

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
21 June, 11:35
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Intersting you mention the black swan.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
21 June, 10:16
I saw that 😁

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
21 June, 09:49
Working together 🐸

#NCSWIC
#TheGreatAwakening
#wwg1wga

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
21 June, 09:39
this has been on my mind...

if Jesus was conceived (or even born) on 11 Sept

Sept is actually the 7th month (Latin septem- meaning “seven”)

so 7x11 = 77

77 = Christ in gematria

now this 7-eleven stuff (perhaps alluding to His imminent return)

👉 seems more than 'God's math' (gematria) that Christ is 77 ?

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
21 June, 10:38
I heard that Jesus was conceived on 9-11 and born on 6-6-6

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
21 June, 10:38
I heard that Jesus was conceived on 9-11 and born on 6-6-6

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
21 June, 09:28
Sounds like what we are all doing 😊

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
21 June, 09:26