10ă c̄❓ @10ac
21 June, 09:14
Well, there ya have it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
22 June, 05:20
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
@Vincentkennedy the 7/11 is interesting when you consider that september 11 is NOT 9/11 but 7/11 (a septagram has seven sides, octogram eight, etc)...More importantly, if we make April 1 New years Day and add the moth of Sol to make it a 13 month calendar, September 11 then falls on 7/11 as it should...April Fool's Day IS new years day and the joke has been on us all along.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
so i guess rosh hashana and the ethiopian new year make this september 2022 a pretty serious time especially since this feast of TRUMPets follows the addition of an "extra month" due to a leap year
***Jan 28, 2022 Because Adar I is an "extra" month, Purim falls during Adar II and thus there is essentially an "extra" month this year between the High Holidays in the fall and Pesach in the spring. And whereas Rosh Hashanah this year began on the evening of Sept. 6, in 2022 it begins on the night of Sept. 25.***
05:29 PM - Jun 22, 2022
In response Quixotic 1776 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by quixotic17 in this post can reply
Anne Mina @AnneMina
22 June, 05:35
In response Quixotic 1776 to his Publication
I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.BizPay1.com