Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 June, 08:11
That is one cool path.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
Yes,
the path
I have learned to follow that path.
Many people never turn off the television, radio or stop talking.
They are not comfortable in their own mind.
It is as if they are afraid to listen to the voice. It doesn't mater what
we call the voice, but in the stillness and quiet, we can be lead along a different path. That path is solace, peace and wisdom beyond anything we have experienced outside the mind.
What I have found is the connection to all and oneness or mindfulness. This is where we need to go, and the path will show itself.
08:49 PM - Jun 21, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
21 June, 11:23
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
10 Most Powerful Sniper Rifles In The World - YouTube

Snipers perform several critical tactical tasks, including striking command and liaison personnel, as well as destroying cloaked, single targets. The quality...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 June, 10:08
inspiring message Charlie.
I never turn on the TV, Like to have frequency music on in the background some days, live mostly in silence on my own & have noticed how much more in tune I have become.
Years ago I did an intensive workshop at Osho where the majority of the time was in silence & isolation, the only time eye contact was allowed was with the facilitator when sharing, otherwise eyes were looking at my feet...this hightened the healing process 10 fold with no distractions to take you out of the process. Profound experience & hightened sensations in sound & vision.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
21 June, 10:16
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
For me,
I turned off the TV 12 years ago and got rid of it. No real reason at the time.
Music started to make me anxious at times, so I cut back and then started to listen to classical.
When I research, I have it quiet and most of my days are spent outdoors in silence.
I like your story and experience. It is times like that in which we grow the most. Everyone should have a mentor on this journey.

Higher Vibrations @Elysium
21 June, 09:39
Moving. thank you.

21 June, 09:42
In response Higher Vibrations to her Publication
You are welcome.
I feel inspired by what others post and it brings out a creative part of me. Be well, friend!

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
21 June, 08:59
i enjoyed this one, our purpose is connecting to our creator in HIS creation. Could anything be better.

21 June, 09:03
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
It is like sitting on a dock with that one grandparent.
Nothing needs to be said in the silence.
Being present minded is timeless and is a blessing.