Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 June, 08:11
That is one cool path.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
21 June, 08:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yes,
the path
I have learned to follow that path.
Many people never turn off the television, radio or stop talking.
They are not comfortable in their own mind.
It is as if they are afraid to listen to the voice. It doesn't mater what
we call the voice, but in the stillness and quiet, we can be lead along a different path. That path is solace, peace and wisdom beyond anything we have experienced outside the mind.
What I have found is the connection to all and oneness or mindfulness. This is where we need to go, and the path will show itself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 @BigDaddysLightWarrior
inspiring message Charlie.
I never turn on the TV, Like to have frequency music on in the background some days, live mostly in silence on my own & have noticed how much more in tune I have become.
Years ago I did an intensive workshop at Osho where the majority of the time was in silence & isolation, the only time eye contact was allowed was with the facilitator when sharing, otherwise eyes were looking at my feet...this hightened the healing process 10 fold with no distractions to take you out of the process. Profound experience & hightened sensations in sound & vision.
10:08 PM - Jun 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
21 June, 10:16
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
For me,
I turned off the TV 12 years ago and got rid of it. No real reason at the time.
Music started to make me anxious at times, so I cut back and then started to listen to classical.
When I research, I have it quiet and most of my days are spent outdoors in silence.
I like your story and experience. It is times like that in which we grow the most. Everyone should have a mentor on this journey.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 June, 09:00
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
That process at Osho was a fast track experience, tough, wanted to run from it/me, yet pushed through the barriers & finished to process with a rebirth.
Got rid of my TV 20 years ago. When I was in a setting where a tv was on, I learnt to witness it rather than watch it, to not be attached & see through the bs.
I lived in Ibiza for 17 years, music was part n parcel of the island, everywhere you went, music featured...yet at home, it was silence that was welcomed.