Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
22 June, 11:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
the path to discovering yourselves ☀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 June, 09:59
Coming out of a tunnel and into the light.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
22 June, 07:40
magique 🤗

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 June, 03:55

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
22 June, 02:16
beautiful!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
22 June, 01:17
CAL
Cells are listening.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 June, 12:35
Very cool path

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
22 June, 12:08
Who is the wicker man? Jails have cells to talk to as well, kek

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 June, 11:18
Feb 22, 2018 9:18:09 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 0c9770 No. 466142
Feb 22, 2018 9:13:11 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 0c9770 No. 466048
>>465930
How do you break up something this big?
What happens if low/mid/senior (non corrupt) Patriots learn they were sold out?
What happens?
Who is waiting with open arms w/ a plan to reorg under a single entity with direct OS by trusted Patriots?
Who are trusted Patriots who understand intel collection?
Q
>>466048
For those watching, this should scare you.
It’s the POWER you depend on to survive.
Money is worthless w/o those in power serving you.
WH / Military / Patriots.
Ready to play?
Q

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 June, 12:38
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
OK, I need the translation for dummies . . . I am too tired to figure out what he is saying.

Only followers of this user (SusyCaz) can see their posts

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
21 June, 11:23
I’ve never been one of the cool kids. Thanks, for making me feel welcome here on Anonup.

TS = 8:11.

Happy Days @Sun2516
22 June, 07:37
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
22 June, 07:53
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
i was a cool kid Mary but i hated most of them and always loved hanging out with my misfit friends twice as much .

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
21 June, 10:32

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
21 June, 10:30

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
21 June, 10:23
8:11
T-1
10:10

yes. anytime you’re talking to yourself or thinking, your dna records everything. and especially when yiu are interacting with the world, its more intense.

careful how yiu think!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 June, 10:13
t/s 20:11
💧 2011 Snow White Offline
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 June, 09:57
and I thought I was talking to myself too much!! This makes me Happy, and I like the path! ❤️🙏🏼💫

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
21 June, 10:37
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Yep - and gotta LOVE the frogs! I always have

The Real Me @TheRealMe
21 June, 09:57
Oooh, I really want to know where this is.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
21 June, 09:54
Is this on Cave Cay? 😍

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
21 June, 09:33
The briar patch is what I’m accustomed to

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
22 June, 01:26
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Your need loppers and leather gloves for that problem!

Green 8700 @Green8700
21 June, 09:31
It’s magnificent, I want to sit there and look at it all day long. i can almost smell it. But then As my grandmother would put it agita kicks in. I think oh my gosh what if somebody steps on it and messes it up.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
Memories
I asked Grandpa why he talked to himself.
"Well, I like to talk to a smart man, n
I like a smart man talking to me."

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
Damn, so easier than the brambles back east, cool as hell

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
21 June, 09:28
Zen💜

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
21 June, 09:28
Zen💜

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
21 June, 09:22
You are right Sir. 🙌❤️

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
21 June, 09:15
I used to be pissed off that I sprnt 89.3% of my time alone( hubs has a swimming pool business=pool widow in the summer) Now, nah, I see it as 89.3% of my time is spent with God and my higher self😎 perspective 😉

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
21 June, 09:03
The path of the mysterious unknown. Trusting the process and enjoying the journey. I wonder where this path leads? Only one way to find out. The formations remind me of fingerprints, we leave our prints wherever we gLow and illuminate the path for others to become inspired.

When we talk to ourselves kindly, we also send out a positive vibration out into the universe. We can totally transform not only our day, but the lives of others in the process. As healers, we lead by example. It all starts from within.
One positive thought creates a ripple of many positive thoughts, until we eventually vibe so high, nothing can penetrate our happy bubble. Eventually we set waves into motion, propelling us into the future, our brave new world, and our God given purpose for our time spent here on Earth. Our own unique journey is a footprint in the sands of time, a map for our future selves and a key to becoming the best possible version of ourselves we can be in the present moment.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
21 June, 09:00
Harmony ... Balance ...
and front porch swings ~ Just sayin'.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
22 June, 01:29
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Amen. Along with the sound of crickets, cicadas, toads and frogs.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 June, 08:54
Downloaded that one today... ./sync.
hope you had a good day, VK>