Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 June, 08:11
That is one cool path.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
21 June, 08:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yes,
the path
I have learned to follow that path.
Many people never turn off the television, radio or stop talking.
They are not comfortable in their own mind.
It is as if they are afraid to listen to the voice. It doesn't mater what
we call the voice, but in the stillness and quiet, we can be lead along a different path. That path is solace, peace and wisdom beyond anything we have experienced outside the mind.
What I have found is the connection to all and oneness or mindfulness. This is where we need to go, and the path will show itself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
21 June, 08:59
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
i enjoyed this one, our purpose is connecting to our creator in HIS creation. Could anything be better.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
It is like sitting on a dock with that one grandparent.
Nothing needs to be said in the silence.
Being present minded is timeless and is a blessing.
09:03 PM - Jun 21, 2022
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
21 June, 09:12
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I never had that, maybe why I'm so drawn to my elders. Living in the present makes life so much sweeter. Most people never get it.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
21 June, 09:18
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
I have jumped out of airplanes before.
Not a big deal from an ego standpoint, but truth be told, it taught me that I did not have to think about the night before, of if rent was due or anything else.
All I could focus on was that very moment.
It carried over into my spiritual life. That the present feels like heaven if I am in that moment.