Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Anonup is the most significant social media platform right now, and hardly anyone knows. It’s like a super exclusive club but with zero membership fees and an open door policy.
06:12 PM - Jun 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
15 July, 07:04
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
09 July, 05:10
Yes Martin! I think AU really is a special place. I get regenerated here, hard to explain but I do. I don’t know anyone here personally however, I feel a true attachment to all of you! This is my feel good place!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
06 July, 12:40
I just found it today!!! I am unable to use any aps so I have felt very left out. Format is very twitterish, which I love!! I'm so happy! 😁

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
27 July, 09:27
In response Evangelina to her Publication
welcome! you will love it here!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 June, 11:13

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
23 June, 03:41
this is where i get all my best information from. i send things to my hubby and he sends them along to his friends. between he and myself and all the wonderful anons who openly share info, lots of people are waking up. i humbly thank everyone for being kind, good hearted, salt of the earth souls that take every moment they can to help where they can. 🙏❤️

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
23 June, 11:31
It's definitely where all the best Anons dwell. WWG1WGA

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
22 June, 12:52
Its where the vibes are highest, and even when they differ, they are harmonics.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
22 June, 12:45
And NOT NEAR ENOUGH people are here. I don't understand the fascination with twitter and the numerous other platforms. It's either bickering, backbiting, Me Tarzen you Jane, one or the other. I'll just stay here where I don't feel like a deplorable.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 June, 11:18
In response Made In America to her Publication
I am sure where here for what where here to do!
I am thinking there is a bigger Picture 2 AU 🤔😤🧐

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
22 June, 10:13
I love it better than all Platforms

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 June, 10:08

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
22 June, 10:04
I've been saying the same thing. I feel so honored to be on here and part of this group. It surely is like a beautiful hidden treasure.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
22 June, 09:43
This tribe always rocks!

Just Sum Lady @lilbakerlady
22 June, 09:38
Seems like a very fine-tuned quantum tool, concentrated & customized. But what do I know? 🤷‍♀️😎

Siguel retinaz @bartinez
22 June, 09:32
Trump's gold card has been officially announced on Fox News.🚨

We are honored to be part of a great history where every true patriot gets $ 5000 + every month, free food, free fuel and many other privileges with gold cards. 💳
The Trump card will be approved by the big American banks as the ONLY GOLD CARD and will change HISTORY! 🇺🇸

🛒Official site to order:⬇️

https://bit.ly/PatriotMemb...
https://bit.ly/PatriotMemb...

Just Sum Lady @lilbakerlady
22 June, 09:30
It's felt this way since I found it....

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
22 June, 09:09
This Is The First Thing I Do Every Morning After Getting My Coffee, Come Right On Here! Love This Family! Everytime I Go To Other Channels, I Do Not See, Or Feel, The Same Vibe As Here, Difference Here, I Feel Like I Am Home With Family! Well, Before The Jab! My Blood Family Is Divided Over That! I Love And Appreciate All Of You! Have A Blessed Day! WWG1WGA!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 June, 04:00
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
God bless you fren❤️🙏🙏🙏

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
Love ❤ it here!! My only SMP!!

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
22 June, 08:59
Best part is we all can handle ourselves well.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
22 June, 05:09
I must say, I love AU I have been here from January 2021 and never left love our blessed family here.

Red Edge @Rededge
22 June, 04:17
For some reason it took me a year to get on here after trying, i never received email confirmation, then wola,i tried again a few months back and well the rest is history.Here I am.lol

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
22 June, 02:38
The ☆vibe☆ here is puuuurrrrrfect !!!

It's always felt familiar and comfortable.

I am honored to be here ... 🤗

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
22 June, 12:25
I have recently had the thought AnonUp is far more "Exclusive" than We think[.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔
1 of 1 "YOU WERE CHOSEN FOR A REASON."

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
still wondering how many are actually signed up here
....I asked that question before.... didn't get an answer but I do believe it is very close to 144k.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
22 June, 09:10
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
I just hope I am somehow honoring that Reason because most of the time I feel like I am either doing damage or nothing at all.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
22 June, 12:08
Vibe = Tribe

Don't I Know you from somewhere?
😇✌🙏

#SoulFamily
#AU

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
21 June, 10:25
AU is the true definition of an altruistic movement!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
21 June, 10:22
🚀Bingo Boss

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 June, 10:18
A nice cosy hot tub for us frogs. 🐸

Par Nelli @Parnelli
21 June, 10:01

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
21 June, 09:19
There is a certain atmosphere here that I don’t see or experience anywhere else on social media. Anonup has a calming affect on me. There are so many people here that are well-informed, intelligent, clever & always willing to pass along information. So happy to have followed many of you here from Twitter. I sometimes feel like I am that fly on the wall who was fortunate enough to get in the door before it was slammed shut.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
22 June, 08:00
In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 June, 12:00
In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

🥰

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 June, 09:10
I love our AU family.
So grateful for home base & the ‘gold’ vibes
❤️🙌❤️

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 June, 09:19
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
vibes 😎

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
21 June, 09:49
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Cool
Good one
AU riches arebountiful.

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
21 June, 08:58
Something led us all here. We shall see exactly where this is going but the vibes here are palpable. A web of truth seekers.....