Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 June, 06:12
Anonup is the most significant social media platform right now, and hardly anyone knows. It’s like a super exclusive club but with zero membership fees and an open door policy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
There is a certain atmosphere here that I don’t see or experience anywhere else on social media. Anonup has a calming affect on me. There are so many people here that are well-informed, intelligent, clever & always willing to pass along information. So happy to have followed many of you here from Twitter. I sometimes feel like I am that fly on the wall who was fortunate enough to get in the door before it was slammed shut.
09:19 PM - Jun 21, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lizardacres in this post can reply
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 June, 12:00
In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
22 June, 08:00

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
22 June, 07:33
Me too. I have a fb group and I send info from here to there. I love this group. Sask., Canada :-)

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
22 June, 03:50
🙏💥🙏🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 June, 12:00
Agree fren. :) Happy you're here!

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
22 June, 11:53
I have the same impression Lizard Acres. A quality group of folks:)

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
22 June, 11:49
I closed all the deep state information holes . This is God channel and Gods people

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
22 June, 11:26
I know exactly how you feel Patriot. Appreciate your post. You speak for many of us here. TY

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
22 June, 10:09
Me too. I feel blessed to share this space with so many brave and spectacular people - all gifts from creator.

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
22 June, 04:38