Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 June, 06:36
"They lied about *everything*" becomes easier to deal with if you frame it as comedy rather than tragedy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 June, 10:48
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
My new red pill starter line is "Barbra Bush was a Man."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
21 June, 11:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yeah, it's a Dude.

Ange Love @LoveM
21 June, 11:44
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
the kids... more [rothschild] offspring?😉 reminds me of this👇🏻

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
ALSO its to keep that demonic triple strand in them intact, that whole inbred marrying.
12:14 PM - Jun 21, 2022
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
22 June, 01:38
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
So trying to wrap my head around it all....IF Barbara was a man and couldn't birth children....and IF Betty White was his sister....then....did Betty White actually birth the Busch children for Barbara in order to keep the genes in line? uggh...it's all so bizarre.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 June, 01:44
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
The insider said her own parents were "distant cousins".

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
22 June, 04:20
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Its hard to understand insanity.