Martin Geddes @martingeddes
"They lied about *everything*" becomes easier to deal with if you frame it as comedy rather than tragedy.
06:36 AM - Jun 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Kraken Patriot @willowt
22 June, 07:35
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Bravo! I so agree. Well put. Thank you, Martin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
21 June, 11:54
Glad someone finally said it. I been lmao this whole time!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
21 June, 09:11

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
21 June, 08:52
I always thought that the instant I left this world, I would know everything about everything. Glad I didn’t have to pass on to find out we’ve been lied to all our lives. What a letdown that would have been.😉

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
21 June, 08:35
a sense of humor keeps things in perspective. if we are laughing we are not cowering, crying, or lashing out.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 June, 03:57
Kinda like telling kids Santa Claus is real....times a million.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
21 June, 03:31
Martin, can you give us an example of one of their lies framed in comedy? I'm having trouble picturing that.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 June, 03:40
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Moon landing.

ice mtn @icemtn17
21 June, 01:20
Then it’s a tragic comedy cause there’s nothing good about anything they do.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
21 June, 11:54
That is definitely how you have to look at it. Comedy. It is the past now. Does no good to look at it as tragedy now.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
21 June, 11:52
How I became “born again”.
Thanks Obama! lol

TBo ogg donated @tbog
21 June, 11:24
It's no wonder it's taken them centuries to get here.

The clown show is real.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 June, 11:18
Yep, Up the Down Staircase😫😄...
Everything is a scene, just depends on what movie you are watching/living in... This one is the best EVER! Credits rolling soon please!! Running out of film.📽️⏰

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 June, 11:05
Nana whats to know ALL of the truth but in the end my concentration is on the NOW & the FUTURE, so I will learn from it for a moment then file the past away in the "Never let it happen again" file, the lies that is, and move forward.
Forward is where the excitement will happen!

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
21 June, 11:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You said it Nana! I just want to know all the truth and move forward.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
21 June, 11:02
Bingo. I believe this can be applied to personal lives as well. That’s how I have lived my entire life. I have always used humor as a coping mechanism because life didn’t start out so great for me. So far, so good. It’s working!!!

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 June, 10:48
My new red pill starter line is "Barbra Bush was a Man."

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
23 June, 07:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
better than Hillary eats babies!

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
23 June, 02:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication