Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 June, 06:36
"They lied about *everything*" becomes easier to deal with if you frame it as comedy rather than tragedy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
My new red pill starter line is "Barbra Bush was a Man."
10:48 AM - Jun 21, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
23 June, 02:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
23 June, 07:36
better than Hillary eats babies!

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
23 June, 02:23
In response Deeker Lee to her Publication
Good ole Barb was a Witch of the highest order,being Crowleys daughter and all, so im sure she ate even MORE babies than Hillary.

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
23 June, 12:12

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
23 June, 08:04
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
I didn't follow USA politics before Trump, so BB really went over my head.

So I'm wondering, was it talked about that dude looks like a lady in all the papers and news progs?

Or was it all just skirted over?

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
23 June, 02:14
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
SON OF ALISTER CROWLY

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 June, 11:34
🤣🤣👍

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

TrueView Patriot @TimA
20 July, 11:03
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
run for cover 🇺🇸

Chrissydog 63. @Chrissydog63
20 July, 11:17

Silver Cat @silvercat
22 June, 11:25
Met the creature once in Houston years ago. Knew it was a male; could not tell my relatives.

Silver Cat @silvercat
22 June, 11:21
HAHAHAHAHA - Thanks for this - it's enough to make a cat laugh!

Tracey Weller @Tweller
22 June, 06:26

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 June, 01:26
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Anyone notice how "her" eye pupil is elongated?

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
22 June, 03:38
hahahaha! 😅

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
22 June, 02:32
Have you seen Happy Rockefeller?

😀😃😄😁😆

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
22 June, 02:32
for sure dude

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
23 June, 02:08

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
22 June, 12:14
*was

⚖👊

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
21 June, 11:07
I always said this. Everyone just laughed - but honestly, I always thought she HAD to be a man. - every feature - and her HANDS!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
21 June, 11:06
🤣🤣

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 June, 10:42
Just did my husband. 😂 So I asked him what he thought if GH Bush’s wife, Barbara. He took one look at me & said you’re not gonna tell me she was a man? So I pull out that clip of “her” younger & let him listen & look. 😳 He defended his programing by questioning whether that was really “her”.

Is it bad to enjoy parts of this show too much? Asking for a friend. 😂

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
21 June, 10:20
I got in to massive trouble in high school for telling my history teacher 'she' was a man.... jerk gave me bad grades after that!

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
21 June, 11:08
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
You were too ahead of your time!

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
21 June, 09:36
It seems that much of what we believed or were taught growing up, was just an illusion.
I had a bunch of pics of Barbara saved. They seem to have disappeared. Weird.
Is the connection to Crowley true?

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
21 June, 11:10
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
I've read that Aleister Crowley was her/his/its father from several different sources - they look exactly alike in some photos.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
22 June, 02:10
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
Our reality is an illusion.

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
21 June, 09:11
lol I needed this!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
21 June, 09:04
😂🤣 Thanks for the SMILE

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
21 June, 09:04
😂🤣 Thanks for the SMILE

Back to the Future @Backontrack
21 June, 07:45
Read the father Alister Crawley was a woman

fooked up fookers

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
21 June, 06:47
I like to say that about Michelle Obama

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
21 June, 05:02
Father was Alister Crawley and sister was Betty White.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
21 June, 05:01
yeah baby

Hang Nail @1015SweetOnon
21 June, 04:27
Maybe the TGender Agenda been going on much longer than we are aware of?

Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 June, 11:26
In response Hang Nail to his Publication
T? or Y? All men.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
23 June, 08:55
In response Hang Nail to his Publication
I'm sorry to sound dense, but how do you know these four people are all men?

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
21 June, 04:04

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
21 June, 03:51
It's A L L of them ... !
Elite Gender Inversion (EGI)
👀 👇

https://twitter.com/Bevvie...

Peace Liberty QUE @Peace_Liberty_Q
21 June, 04:04
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
EGI what would this stand for?

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
21 June, 03:09
🎶 Barbara Bush was a man! She was a BIG man! 🎶

God Wins donated @GR2021
21 June, 01:59
Said that to a friend and she looked at me like I have lost my mind. She also said Bush Jr was prolife president. it was my turn to laugh. 🤣

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
21 June, 01:26
They’re telling us

The Billionaire Family Pushing Synthetic Sex Identities (SSI)

https://www.tabletmag.com/...