Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 June, 07:48
Cat Drama Update.

Spotted Classified. She is with her Original Family Now.

Wants no part of inside. Just happy that I can show my kids its Alive.

Been a ruff couple of days for the VK household.

Happy Father's Day Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DTOM Patriot @45x2tk2020
20 June, 01:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Im pretty darn positive that all of these posts are
actually comms. As almost all of your messages are @VincentKennedy . What bothers me is that so many people are MISSING this! Were supposed to be way more awake at this point and questioning everything. Stop taking things at face value (because someone said something doesnt make it true!) and look further. Research. Think. Im really afraid that the world is never going to fully wake up and were going to be stuck in this long ass movie...forever! VK is in charge of the APL and that wont change if you stay asleep in this matrix. Open your eyes!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Sadly, he's made it clear along the way that this is all true and not comms this time...πŸ˜” 😒 (I love his comms also, but sometimes VK shares some of his family life with us, and this is a sad chapter... πŸ˜”)
02:10 AM - Jun 20, 2022
In response DTOM Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it