Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 June, 07:48
Cat Drama Update.

Spotted Classified. She is with her Original Family Now.

Wants no part of inside. Just happy that I can show my kids its Alive.

Been a ruff couple of days for the VK household.

Happy Father's Day Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
So very sorry to hear about Classified, too, VK... My heart hurts for you and your family. It's been a rough Father's Day for you, but remember what a great dad you are and have been to all your family members, including your pet family members. So many things we just won't understand here on this side of life. But what touches your heart, touches God's heart. His heart aches with yours. Comfort and strength to you all...😢🙏😔Maybe Classified just needed some time away... She might come back to you... She knows how much you all love her. And like I had mentioned before, I do believe you'll see Milo again up in Heaven someday. In the middle of your grief, maybe think of him there, happy and having the time of his life. Someday, you'll find him waiting at the gate for you, ready to pick up again like no parting ever happened at all. Blessings!!!
02:19 AM - Jun 20, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it