P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
This won’t be the only thing known as “The Biden Crash” Is this foreshadowing what’s to come? God has a mighty sense of humor! 😂👇

https://twitter.com/disclo...
12:49 PM - Jun 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Diana DJT @Diana
19 June, 02:16
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
was my first thought, I pray 🙏🏻 everyday for a miracle to happen to stop this pathetic demon swamp creature from hurting anymore people 🙏🏻❤️😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jenna Bee @JennaBee
18 June, 09:32
Is this the first time the dude fell off a bike? I swear i've seen something like this before

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kacee_111) can see their posts

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
18 June, 06:40
😂😂

nasty 123 @Nasty1
18 June, 05:54

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
18 June, 06:30
In response nasty 123 to his Publication

Jody Donohue @Jody
18 June, 05:21

Ken Mac @KenMac
18 June, 04:44

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
18 June, 03:59
It's almost like VK has a biden voodoo doll! Lmao

Kristin Berdan @KristiLee
18 June, 03:51
MayB "He" should have f0ll0VVed The "Pink" Shirt Lady and could have avoided A Krash😎

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
18 June, 02:35
I love yourr vision!!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
18 June, 02:26
on scene now with the absolute worst cyclist we have ever seen in history!!!
this man just never ceases to amaze us he is terrible at everything he tries!!
an absolute failure!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

chore Toke @choretoke
18 June, 01:36
I don’t know about this video my opinion its the white hats being funny making fun of Creepy Joe❗️😁

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
18 June, 01:24
insert Homala….

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
18 June, 01:21
11 second video

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
18 June, 01:20
Sheesh ... betcha the PR bike rides are over 😎

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
18 June, 01:19
Probably a coincidence this bike drop (morning strolls) lines up to 6/18.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
18 June, 01:55
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Never ceases to amaze me.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
18 June, 04:47
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I LOVE Q winks 😉 like that!!! 😎

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
18 June, 01:17
Indeed, Our Father has a very good sense of humor!😍❤️💞

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
18 June, 01:10
😂🤔

Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 June, 02:47
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
🤣

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
18 June, 01:06
and the ‘crashing’ a step down of BTC, Etherum Solana etc this am……. whats next stocks…

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
18 June, 02:32
In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication
Might just be a coincidence but....
Pen = Btc in Jewish gemmatria
"Follow the pen"
"Dropped the pen"
Q3374

(Keep in mind a lot of the questions Q answered were dropped by OPs so Q team have 'plausible deniability')

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
18 June, 01:05

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
18 June, 01:02
il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 18, 2022 at 11:54 AM]
WHO DID THIS??😭🤣🤣🤣
https://rumble.com/v18x5bh...

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
18 June, 01:00
Jaba The Kamala on Deck 😂🤣😂

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
18 June, 12:58
Getting into the minds of the “elite”.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
18 June, 12:57
Time to confiscate those deadly toe clips!

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
18 June, 12:54
OOPSIES 😂

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 June, 12:53
I bet a Cat ran across his path.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
18 June, 08:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So that’s where your cat went. I know, don’t tell me, it’s Classified.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
18 June, 08:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Arent you missing a cat or two VK?

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
18 June, 12:53

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
18 June, 12:51
Trending😂👏🏼