Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 June, 03:47
Did yall hear that Pres. Trump said he just sold the old Post office!
Woohoo!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
17 June, 07:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The building he bought and turned into a hotel?
That Post Office?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Yes he did renovate the old Post Office but Trump said today, "He sold the old Post Office", Nana thinks this today to be a comm for he deleted the US Corporation!
No more Maritime Law, we are returning to United States For America Constitutional Republic.
07:56 PM - Jun 17, 2022
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
18 June, 02:14
I was wondering why Dan posted a pic prominently featuring gold fringe.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

18 June, 02:25
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Idk is that B1D3n fkying on Marine 1

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
18 June, 02:09
3 pics

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 June, 10:34
As I understand it, the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA INC. ( all caps) is being dissolved ( bankruptcy). The renewed United States of America, (republic) will be restored. President Trump will be the 19th President of the restored republic. Our laws will be back under our Constitution. Maritime law will end. A new Declaration of Independence it seems, has already been signed. New financial system backed by precious metals of gold, silver, platinum will begin. We The People will once again govern our country with limited, smaller government. We will be independent sovereign people no longer owned by the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA INC.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
18 June, 04:43
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Iam -JD @IamJD
18 June, 05:50
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
If you research American State National you can start correcting your status and becoming free from the corporate government and returning you back to one of WE THE PEOPLE and not a 14th Amendment citizen.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
18 June, 10:06
Thank you Nana, this is awesome news!!!
🥳🥳🥳

Silver Cat @silvercat
17 June, 09:41

1776 ... @IGG1776
17 June, 09:09
NCSWIC 🇺🇸

Golden Times donated @Golden
17 June, 08:30
♥️"Constitution for the United States of America."

Check it out and download here > https://www.archives.gov/f...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 June, 08:16
Heard postmaster general was ds military set up that way, then see this, FOOK'EM UP> GITMO for satans retards. THEN even the Geneva convention, I was like wtf is this, I could tell ya. FK THEM>

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
17 June, 09:06
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
post office is how O financed the bullets(7 per citizen)& the gullotines & replacement blades..& paul pelosi handled all PO realestate deals nation wide= made a killing with yer $$$$)

Darlene Sully @JDSully
17 June, 08:09
I heard David Lester Straight say in one of his interviews that once a large number of Americans transfer to become a State National then DJT can finally declare America to be a Republic Country. Because this will usher back in the Constitution which Trump signed a new Declaration of independence, which will be the one all will be ruled under.

17 June, 08:12
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
Nana likes David I just don't know about the changing over on paper to the National.
I simply have not read the legal ramifications of the verbiage they use to do it.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
17 June, 08:26
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
I too have watched his videos. The American State Nationalist souds like the thing to do, but I hate to do something I really dont know anything about.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
17 June, 07:59
This is why we have Angels. To keep the rest of us in the loop!
Thanks Nana. 💖

17 June, 08:01
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Nana has no inside info hun, I just say what I think.

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts