Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 June, 03:47
Did yall hear that Pres. Trump said he just sold the old Post office!
Woohoo!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
17 June, 07:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The building he bought and turned into a hotel?
That Post Office?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 June, 07:56
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Yes he did renovate the old Post Office but Trump said today, "He sold the old Post Office", Nana thinks this today to be a comm for he deleted the US Corporation!
No more Maritime Law, we are returning to United States For America Constitutional Republic.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
As I understand it, the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA INC. ( all caps) is being dissolved ( bankruptcy). The renewed United States of America, (republic) will be restored. President Trump will be the 19th President of the restored republic. Our laws will be back under our Constitution. Maritime law will end. A new Declaration of Independence it seems, has already been signed. New financial system backed by precious metals of gold, silver, platinum will begin. We The People will once again govern our country with limited, smaller government. We will be independent sovereign people no longer owned by the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA INC.
10:34 AM - Jun 18, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Iam -JD @IamJD
18 June, 05:50
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
If you research American State National you can start correcting your status and becoming free from the corporate government and returning you back to one of WE THE PEOPLE and not a 14th Amendment citizen.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 June, 09:49
In response Iam -JD to his Publication
Yes I have heard about this thru David Straights seminars. Thanks!

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
11 July, 02:57
In response Iam -JD to his Publication
Here are the differences in the flags. Along with other info.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
18 June, 04:43

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
18 June, 02:19

18 June, 01:11
That is Nana's understanding as well

Paisley Park @Paisley66
18 June, 10:48
WHEN? I’m so done with this other bullshit! i know I’m not thw only one. My relationship with my spouse is at the point of divorce, my daughter just completed middle school by the skin of her teeth (suicidal as well as indoctrinated), AND I live in MA. I can’t fucking leave because of HIM that I’m married to! Guess what I’m ready to do?!?!

Storm Rider @StormRider
18 June, 02:14
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Stay strong in the face of adversity.
Now that your daughter is out of school, it is the perfect time to spend precious time with her. MS is a beast to get through...Hormones, trying to fit in, feeling clueless and not accepted by anyone. I kidnapped one of my grands (g) for a summer. They were in the same shape as your daughter. I never "inquired", I kept my (g) busy with valuable info that would open their mind....We both set a limit on electronics. We promised to learn something new about eachother daily. The summer consisted of outdoors, museums, virtual travels to foreign lands, we went to every free event we could find, I added banking and finance info to the mix -agsin free online. As time passed the conversations expanded, confidence grew and seeds were planted that -g was misinformed. They realized it too. -g returned stronger because I treated them like an adult by valuing their opinion. Sending you light and love.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
18 June, 02:18
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
🙏