Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 June, 03:47
Did yall hear that Pres. Trump said he just sold the old Post office!
Woohoo!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
The building he bought and turned into a hotel?
That Post Office?
07:00 PM - Jun 17, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JKrackKorn in this post can reply
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
18 June, 10:34
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Which post office? Phillidelphia? The one War Castles is always speaking of? Britian HQ for Maritime shipping for the East Indies Tea Trading (Britian/England) Company?
That has maintain a hold on our country shipping laws for 300plus years? That post office?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
18 June, 11:20
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Not sure. i think it was in DC.

17 June, 08:00
When I heard Trump say "He had sold the Old Post Office" it was like a big hammer slammed a huge liberty bell the vibrations from his actual words were so powerful they seem to echo across the big old room like waves.

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
17 June, 08:02
When Trump said he sold the old post office, i felt that! 💖

17 June, 07:56
Yes he did renovate the old Post Office but Trump said today, "He sold the old Post Office", Nana thinks this today to be a comm for he deleted the US Corporation!
No more Maritime Law, we are returning to United States For America Constitutional Republic.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
18 June, 02:09
3 pics

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
18 June, 02:14
I was wondering why Dan posted a pic prominently featuring gold fringe.
https://anonup.com/thread/...