Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 June, 03:47
Did yall hear that Pres. Trump said he just sold the old Post office!
Woohoo!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
17 June, 07:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The building he bought and turned into a hotel?
That Post Office?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 June, 07:56
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Yes he did renovate the old Post Office but Trump said today, "He sold the old Post Office", Nana thinks this today to be a comm for he deleted the US Corporation!
No more Maritime Law, we are returning to United States For America Constitutional Republic.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
17 June, 08:09
I heard David Lester Straight say in one of his interviews that once a large number of Americans transfer to become a State National then DJT can finally declare America to be a Republic Country. Because this will usher back in the Constitution which Trump signed a new Declaration of independence, which will be the one all will be ruled under.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana likes David I just don't know about the changing over on paper to the National.
I simply have not read the legal ramifications of the verbiage they use to do it.
08:12 PM - Jun 17, 2022
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Darlene Sully @JDSully
17 June, 08:27
Its not easy but go look up David's seminars there is another fellow who David has taught to help his name is Bobby Lawrence he also does semiars to teach.