Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
17 June, 06:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
17 June, 06:58
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
It reminds of that one time on Twitter when
@VincentKennedy showed me his 123 . 321
Vibes with President Donald Trump . 🇺🇸🦅
#VKVibes #vibecheck #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Having a hard time feeling Trump's vibe within Truth Social.
01:44 PM - Jun 17, 2022
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Sam Brown @sambrown
23 June, 05:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Well, maybe because it’s not “him”…?!?

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
20 June, 01:25
I don't think that it's him. Neither are his messages coming from the Save America site.
Since his Presidency, my feeling is that someone, most likely whose first language is not English, has been writing for Trump.

Perfect example is his statement today that he did not endorce McCarthy for Speaker of the House, only for re-election, which is true.

People just assumed that when Trump endorsed McCarthy for re-election a few weeks ago, it meant that he endorsed him for Speaker of the House.

One has to be careful in how you read his messages, which is priceless, iimo, though it has driven the MSM into a cray-cray frenzy whenever he does it- disputing his words and hating themselves for it.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 June, 01:49
hey i apologize to you, posted earlier as i thought about this post, cause thought you said TS lacked soul, which i agreed with. darn did not mean to put words in your mouth not there, my bad. so that is my thought, lacks some soul, connection🤍

Linz 888 donated @Ghost_rider888
20 June, 12:28
havent felt him at all there. strange place i tell ya. he's under the radar on twitter though

baeqin 007 @baeqin007
19 June, 07:56
It's new and different for sure. Hang in there kiddo. God bless you and all that concerns you.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
18 June, 09:51
Yea, but hopefully things will change

In my experience TS, right now, is Twit light and a new Colosseum
for the masses, aka the mob.... see the movie Gladiator for that reference. It's that Colosseum and crowd vibe (see Gustave Le Bon) that might be giving a difficult read.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
18 June, 09:44
The vibes here are much stronger here than on Truth Social. I wish Trump would post some words of hope rather than constant reminders of how Biden is turning the country into a shithole

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
18 June, 04:56
I had a dream where I was a bystander watching a parade in the not-so-recent past. The dream was in black and white and then suddenly there he was in full color and he waved to me. Maybe he is time traveling?🤷‍♀️(💆‍♀️)

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 June, 01:36

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
18 June, 01:21
It's got secret society vibes there. I only go on if I see things on AU. Maybe I'm just too old lulz.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
18 June, 12:15
I would think we still have ‘direct access’ to 45?
If so, please tell him we love him and miss him..

cheers mate!

Ange Love @LoveM
17 June, 10:23
[TS] 🐝🐝🐝I feel a STING COMING...
Timestamp 13:44

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
17 June, 10:13
im having a hard time feeling everyones vibe on Truth. im not a fan, it feels like the most anti social social media site to me 🤷‍♀️ jmo

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
19 June, 07:53
In response Just Jaclyn to her Publication
i was never on Twitter, so I think maybe thats why I dont quite get it, over at Truth. I love it here best honestly. imo lol

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
17 June, 10:13
☺️🫶✨

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
18 June, 02:18
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
@realDonaldTrump on TS, has actually retruthed alot of Anon posts lately.

After my travels from 4 chan, 8chan, Reddit, Discord, Voat, WeGo, Gab, Getter, Twitter~ only to get kicked off, WeGo and home on AnonUp. I actually like TruthSocial! ❤️

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
17 June, 09:23
Glad someone is saying out loud! I am having a hard time vibing on the site

JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
17 June, 08:03
Its still a good alternative to have, just like Gab.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
18 June, 08:46
In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication
I just don't like GAB. I don't know why. I don't get on TS very often.

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
17 June, 07:16
I’m having a hard time too. Since I joined it just doesn't seem welcoming. I’ll keep trying. Maybe someday it’ll be like the old twitter.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
17 June, 07:02
Today in Nashville.

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 17, 2022 at 5:29 PM]
😂😂😂
https://rumble.com/v18tzzr...

18 June, 01:30
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
lots of vibes in numbers on that

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
17 June, 06:30
Caps = 68 > 14 > 5 > 5:5.
TS = 144.

Viktor(Y) Sananda Emanuel (VEB) @Sananda
17 June, 06:23

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
17 June, 05:45

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
17 June, 05:27
We know politics is not the war, but is a battle. Likewise Ukraine, Tiawan, etc...

The war is good vs evil.
We need Mil divinely guided.

Save the children
WWG1WGA

18 June, 01:17
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
who is that?
I’ve seen this image shared many times & have asked who it is yet never get a reply.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
17 June, 05:23
took 20 min to figure out it was just twitter version 2. 0. Wont visit again. I’d rather go shopping and look at things I can’t afford.

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
17 June, 05:18
painfully agree. having a hard time in general with TS…..

not getting good vibes atm……

there’s no place like home……

PS….. thank you 🙏

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
17 June, 05:08
To me it feels like Trump is not having to do on there what he had to do on Twitter. It feels like he can let his guard down and speak freer. IMO

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
17 June, 09:27
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
its an echo chamber

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
17 June, 05:06
People constantly whine about everything on there… not enough followers… can’t follow anymore peope…you didn’t follow me back…You didn’t like my truth so I’m blocking or unfollowing you… quit disagreeing with me, (block), you copied what I said and truthed it without giving me credit… you stole my meme (my personal favorite)… ad nauseum. Don’t get me started on the train whiners. They all think they are the bomb. I see a lot of this and other behavior's as what it is: accusation. I think God has me recognizing it so clearly everehere right now because satan is the accuser. and result of accusation is offence by the accused. So that’s what I see accusations and offenses.

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
17 June, 04:59
Been waiting for Android accessibility. I don't really hear that many positive things about it, though. Seems I'm not the only one to have lost the excitement

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
17 June, 04:59
Totally agree. The emotion and momentum doesn’t build around Trump’s posts the same as before. Hate to say it, but I think Truth Social needs a little algorithm.

Red Edge @Rededge
17 June, 04:50
He had more vibe when he was on twitter.