Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
17 June, 06:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
17 June, 06:58
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
It reminds of that one time on Twitter when
@VincentKennedy showed me his 123 . 321
Vibes with President Donald Trump . 🇺🇸🦅
#VKVibes #vibecheck #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 June, 01:44
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Having a hard time feeling Trump's vibe within Truth Social.

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
People constantly whine about everything on there… not enough followers… can’t follow anymore peope…you didn’t follow me back…You didn’t like my truth so I’m blocking or unfollowing you… quit disagreeing with me, (block), you copied what I said and truthed it without giving me credit… you stole my meme (my personal favorite)… ad nauseum. Don’t get me started on the train whiners. They all think they are the bomb. I see a lot of this and other behavior's as what it is: accusation. I think God has me recognizing it so clearly everehere right now because satan is the accuser. and result of accusation is offence by the accused. So that’s what I see accusations and offenses.
05:06 PM - Jun 17, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tejasgirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brave Grace, click on at the bottom under it