Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
17 June, 06:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
It reminds of that one time on Twitter when
@VincentKennedy showed me his 123 . 321
Vibes with President Donald Trump . πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
#VKVibes #vibecheck #wwg1wga
06:58 AM - Jun 17, 2022
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Iam Mie @iammiele
09 October, 02:09
πŸ‘
🀣...this one time at band camp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
20 August, 09:53
Casey,
I remember that.... WE have come so far....

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 June, 07:41
Prove The Past- 165
Vincent Kennedy- 165
It's In Your Face- 165

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 June, 01:44
Having a hard time feeling Trump's vibe within Truth Social.

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
20 June, 01:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I don't think that it's him. Neither are his messages coming from the Save America site.
Since his Presidency, my feeling is that someone, most likely whose first language is not English, has been writing for Trump.

Perfect example is his statement today that he did not endorce McCarthy for Speaker of the House, only for re-election, which is true.

People just assumed that when Trump endorsed McCarthy for re-election a few weeks ago, it meant that he endorsed him for Speaker of the House.

One has to be careful in how you read his messages, which is priceless, iimo, though it has driven the MSM into a cray-cray frenzy whenever he does it- disputing his words and hating themselves for it.

Sam Brown @sambrown
23 June, 05:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Well, maybe because it’s not β€œhim”…?!?

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
17 June, 07:52
Casey, what is the significance of numbers in the brackets. I missed alot when I had no internet.

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
17 June, 08:09
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
The -1 , -2 , -3 is in regards to the minutes between President Trump and VK's posts etc.