Only people mentioned by lilbaker in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
17 June, 05:03
In response Sharon Yak to her Publication
A rebel with a cause?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
17 June, 11:46
Pisses me off, why? people that are trying to help get caught in the crossfire. No what pissed me off is my daughter got the Gardisil shot when she was 12. She is now 24, her PAP smear came back positive for HPV, wasn’t Gardisil suppose to protect her from HPV? Or did the vax give her the HPV virus? Doctors response, nothing to worry about alot of young girls get this, you might grow out of this virus. WTH?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
17 June, 11:46
Pisses me off, why? people that are trying to help get caught in the crossfire. No what pissed me off is my daughter got the Gardisil shot when she was 12. She is now 24, her PAP smear came back positive for HPV, wasn’t Gardisil suppose to protect her from HPV? Or did the vax give her the HPV virus? Doctors response, nothing to worry about alot of young girls get this, you might grow out of this virus. WTH?

Sara Sangi @Sarasangi
17 June, 09:02
This is what REALLY happened...from Dr. Gold herself via newsletter...

Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
17 June, 11:50
In response Sara Sangi to her Publication
🇺🇸 Dear Patriots, lets all rally together and form a hedge of prayers 🙏 around her that God intervenes on her behalf so these charges get dropped!! She is a true hero and I pray the Lord protects her, keeps her safe and gives her much strength spiritually, physically and mentally!! ❤️

Bee Saved @BSaved
17 June, 06:47
Sad days

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
17 June, 04:52
This arrest has really hit me in the gut. I've been listening to her truth telling right from the beginning about the dangers of the vaccines. It makes you wonder who else they will go after and how many innocents will have to pay at the hand of evil. I need to work extra hard today on my faith.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
17 June, 04:52
This arrest has really hit me in the gut. I've been listening to her truth telling right from the beginning about the dangers of the vaccines. It makes you wonder who else they will go after and how many innocents will have to pay at the hand of evil. I need to work extra hard today on my faith.

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
16 June, 11:56
They dont seem to know what “storming the Capitol” really means. If someone had really stormed the Capitol, it would not have looked that pretty & nice. Little boys playing tag with the Capitol Police in the little gateways. The only ones that stormed were Pelosi’s “purchased” actors. If it were really that bad, there wouldnt be video of police just watching. Someone would have blocked new comers blocks away, and told them to go home and not cross the tape, which never happened. Ive heard about all I can stand from the Jan6th committee liars!

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
16 June, 11:02
What a sham! She has done more good for the people than the unelected "officials" who pretend to help just to enrich themselves.

What a sham! She has done more good for the people than the unelected "officials" who pretend to help just to enrich themselves.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 June, 10:54
This is disgusting news!

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
16 June, 10:54
I am feeling like this may have a double meaning. Gold

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
16 June, 10:20
another political prisoner

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 June, 10:16
MSM is the lying manipulating enemy of the people

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
16 June, 10:10
Sounds like “GOLD” is going down… 😜

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 June, 10:10
Storming the Capitol???? I thought that the security opened the door and let everyone in!!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 June, 10:07
Are you kidding me??????
This is really really really wrong.

Silver Top @Silvered
16 June, 10:05
Evil!

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
16 June, 09:49

Cax SCx @Cax
16 June, 09:12
All the worlds a stage. Curtains up, next act. Stay hard. God always wins. 🙏🏻🇺🇸😇

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
16 June, 09:12
🤬

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
17 June, 02:23
In response GOD WON to her Publication
Amen Come quickly please Lord Jesus

JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
16 June, 09:01
No Fn way!!!

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
16 June, 08:52
what???

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 June, 08:34
This is uber fooked up.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
16 June, 09:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I fear for her safety in prison

LeLe John @Grace1125
16 June, 09:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
please tell me this is for show and not reality. i dont know how much more of this insanity i can take. my own children being stolen from and kept from me, happening to parents WW. homelessness eveywhere. corrupt schools corrupt judiicial system, fooking here there everywhere corruption. spiritual sickness abounds cause the truth is Still Hidden, ‘rogue’ agents running around causing many to feel unsafe to leave home, families torn apart and a world full of people felling alone and many truley are. why is it wr cant get everyone to Focus on The Children?????? that is The One Thing that Will Unite All WW. The Truth about All the Missing Children will Topple this Whole Corrupt System. im sorry but im just at a point whete it seems we have been stalled out and im loosing faith fast. somethings gotta give. love to you all for reading my rant