Sharon Yak @lilbaker
16 June, 08:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
LeLe John @Grace1125
16 June, 09:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
please tell me this is for show and not reality. i dont know how much more of this insanity i can take. my own children being stolen from and kept from me, happening to parents WW. homelessness eveywhere. corrupt schools corrupt judiicial system, fooking here there everywhere corruption. spiritual sickness abounds cause the truth is Still Hidden, ‘rogue’ agents running around causing many to feel unsafe to leave home, families torn apart and a world full of people felling alone and many truley are. why is it wr cant get everyone to Focus on The Children?????? that is The One Thing that Will Unite All WW. The Truth about All the Missing Children will Topple this Whole Corrupt System. im sorry but im just at a point whete it seems we have been stalled out and im loosing faith fast. somethings gotta give. love to you all for reading my rant

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
16 June, 09:10
I fear for her safety in prison

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
16 June, 09:46
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
This 🎥 Blows…
on a side note,
Furry Convention in pgh Pa
this weekend😂😂

Yep, they dress like Animals & bang

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
16 June, 09:07
Bring it all down!

Green 8700 @Green8700
16 June, 08:57
RETALIATION for little Tony F ?

David Treciak @scifiwriter
16 June, 09:05
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
The Marine holding the pistol ordered Fauci up the steps to the platform. There, Chaplain d’Auguste offered Last Rites, which Fauci refused.
“F*** you and your Rites,” Fauci said.
“Anthony Stephen Fauci, having been found guilty of treason, murder, attempted murder, conspiracy to commit murder, and, you sick bastard, sex crimes against children, you’ve been sentenced to hang by the neck until dead. Have you any final words?” Vice Admiral Crandall called out.
“You’re killing me because I believe in science,” Fauci croaked. “None of you understand science, and if you did, you’d release me right now. Science is immutable—”
“Let us help you understand science, Fauci,” Vice Adm. Crandall interrupted. “In science there’s this thing called gravity—it’s inescapable. Let us show you.”
The door beneath Fauci’s feet swung open and he dropped to his death, emitting a gurgling cry a second before his neck snapped.

He was pronounced dead and put into a polyurethane bag.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
16 June, 08:38
Thinking the APL will be changing soon.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
16 June, 09:07
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
This only pisses patriots off, not normies.. We need normies to get pissed!!